user profile
Sign in
user profile

Stock stuck in FC processing

by Seller_mWkMNiw9rBD6g

Hi All,

Hope someone may be able to help me,

Ive been selling on amazon for over 6 months, and i now have 2 ASIN’s with 120 units & 66 units stuck in fc processing, I’ve sent more new stock in which is selling but this old stock is still stuck there.

I’ve done caselog and phonecalls but still no luck they first said its in for checks etc but its been on 30 days

has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks Nick

Tags: ASIN
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Winston_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_mWkMNiw9rBD6g’s post

@Oliver_s_wholesale_l,

How long has the old stock been in processing status? 30 days?

user profile
Seller_mWkMNiw9rBD6g

Hi,

From date it was delivered 7th November, and still stuck now so 35 days?

a few units have come available week by week but none for a few weeks now…

I sent more new stock in for the 1 ASIN and it went straight to available whilst the old stock 66units still in fc processing,

and the other ASIN I sent more new stock in 300 units, and 157 units added to fc processing with 120 of old stock still in there, and the rest went available forsale.

I’ve done caselogs but no luck,

I understand they said its verifying checks etc but over 30 day isn’t acceptable,

Thanks Nick

user profile
Seller_7oVrzvg1FiUoN

Yep, getting the same issue here too - inbound stock is taking almost always 30 days to process in since start of December. I assume it is because of the Peak period and just busy but the Service Level now is getting worse - I assume a large proportion because of the strikes.

@Winston - please communicate if possibe as this is will be impacing a lot of sellers. Thanks.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post