Sign in
user profile

Selling Restricted Due to Account Verification

by Seller_Tt7Ybuv9uqugV

I received an email stating

*** Suspended selling privileges status

90-day removal notification

Hello,

We have previously notified you that your selling privileges have been suspended or that your access to Amazon selling services is limited. (And further below in the email they explained that i have to remove my stranded inventory and how i can do that.) ***

When I contacted seller support they told me that my account is under verification and advise me to email the verification team for an update. I have emailed them twice but haven't received any response from them.

Moreover, I never received any email or performance notification regarding my account being restricted due to verification and not being ask to provide anything.

I have invested all my savings into the inventory i have dispatched to amazon warehouse for FBA and now it's getting very difficult for me to wait i need to start selling as soon as possible.

ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE. @Seller_pKdF0dnvoraDu @Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH@Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Thanks in anticipation.

Tags: Suspended
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Tt7Ybuv9uqugV
In reply to: Seller_Tt7Ybuv9uqugV’s post

Please look into this issue and get me a resolution as its been so many days now.

@Ezra_Amazon@Julia_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post