Tags:Account Health
15 replies
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

Good luck. Keep us updated.

What was the reason for deactivation?

user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

Mediation may have been an option to get things settled but there's no requirement to go down that route.

Court is where Amazon policy meets law, sometimes the two differ significantly and if you're in the right, Amazon will likely settle before the day in court. While £8k is a lot to most individuals it may not be worth the legal fees for Amazon.

user profile
Seller_xxRVGtSV004nR

Sorry to hear this.

Even though you have already commenced proceedings, there would be no harm in going through the mediation route too ('Request mediation' via Seller Central, assuming you have not already done so) as the issue could potentially be resolved much quicker than the legal route?

You can always keep the court claim live in parallel to this process, and withdraw it should you get a resolution via mediation.

user profile
Seller_1vyLJePYDN9hf

I would take them to court, by all means. Amazon thinks it can make its own laws.

user profile
Seller_mBo1ofWobUTvT

Did you go with Financial Ombudsman?

user profile
Seller_9142Dj5WApWFI

I did the same to Paypal and it was sorted before court when they phoned me. I know it is in the TOS, but what is the reason they state for withholding your funds?

user profile
Seller_WxFhZqFW2rE2h

best of luck. fingers crossed. Please keep us updated.

user profile
Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU

What was the reason given?

user profile
Seller_0weO7e4JIUP1f

Keep us posted, it will be interesting to know how you get on

user profile
Seller_PnPJKBHcwOLk3

What address did you serve the papers to?

user profile
Seller_WnaGLpmVRHv6b

account deactivated - £7801.89 funds with held - court proceeding commenced

1.9K views
15 replies
user profile

by Seller_WnaGLpmVRHv6b

1.9K views
15 replies
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

Mediation may have been an option to get things settled but there's no requirement to go down that route.

Court is where Amazon policy meets law, sometimes the two differ significantly and if you're in the right, Amazon will likely settle before the day in court. While £8k is a lot to most individuals it may not be worth the legal fees for Amazon.

user profile
Seller_xxRVGtSV004nR

Sorry to hear this.

Even though you have already commenced proceedings, there would be no harm in going through the mediation route too ('Request mediation' via Seller Central, assuming you have not already done so) as the issue could potentially be resolved much quicker than the legal route?

You can always keep the court claim live in parallel to this process, and withdraw it should you get a resolution via mediation.

user profile
Seller_1vyLJePYDN9hf

I would take them to court, by all means. Amazon thinks it can make its own laws.

user profile
Seller_mBo1ofWobUTvT

user profile
Seller_9142Dj5WApWFI

I did the same to Paypal and it was sorted before court when they phoned me. I know it is in the TOS, but what is the reason they state for withholding your funds?

user profile
Seller_WxFhZqFW2rE2h

user profile
Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU

user profile
Seller_0weO7e4JIUP1f

user profile
Seller_PnPJKBHcwOLk3

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

user profile
Seller_mS10UjVYuuGor

user profile
Seller_xxRVGtSV004nR

Sorry to hear this.

user profile
Seller_xxRVGtSV004nR

Sorry to hear this.

user profile
Seller_1vyLJePYDN9hf

user profile
Seller_1vyLJePYDN9hf

user profile
Seller_mBo1ofWobUTvT

user profile
Seller_mBo1ofWobUTvT

user profile
Seller_9142Dj5WApWFI

user profile
Seller_9142Dj5WApWFI

user profile
Seller_WxFhZqFW2rE2h

user profile
Seller_WxFhZqFW2rE2h

user profile
Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU

user profile
Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU

user profile
Seller_0weO7e4JIUP1f

user profile
Seller_0weO7e4JIUP1f

user profile
Seller_PnPJKBHcwOLk3

user profile
Seller_PnPJKBHcwOLk3