Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

My Order Defect Rate 3.77%

The support team said " I have to complete the 5 -question quiz in my Account Health page, where you will be given an opportunity to take a five-question quiz regarding the ODR policy. You have 72 hours to take the quiz. If you pass the quiz, no plan of action (POA) will be required from you, or will your listings be deactivated. "

However, I CANNOT FIND any button OR LINK that I have to do this quiz in my Amazon page. Anyone can help? million thanks!

And How to i reduce ODR rate?

img
17 replies
Tags:Account Health
17 replies
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Can't help on the quiz button - but the only way to reduce ODR is to generate more sales to water down the percentage of defect orders - or to get those A-Z claims overturned.

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

How to do this?

Because oo odr rate i don't get so many orders. daily 1 or 2. Now what will do

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

have you tried to appeal the A-Z claims that have come through?

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

Yes, I tried. And i refunded for those orders. But order defect rate is counted.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Right - so if you refunded, that's admitting guilt to whatever teh reason for the A-Z was and the A-Z will automatically go against you.

If you ever get an A-Z in future, don't refund and simply let the A-Z run its course, with an appeal if necessary.

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

For some orders i appealed to amazon but amazon automatically refunded from my account.

Ok. Now how to i reduce ODR rate?

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

as before, the only way to reduce that ODR is to get the A-Zs removed, which it sounds like you have tried - or you sell more.

THe ODR is a percentage based on all orders within a 60 day window that constantly moves. As of today (25/06/24) it covers the period 12 Apr 2024 - 10 Jun 2024.

So it's looking at any orders placed in that window. If you get more orders, as those orders enter the window, the ODR will drop - depending on when the defect orders with A-Zs were placed, eventually, they will leave the ODR window and the percentage should drop. But, depending on when your unaffected orders were placed, if they leave the ODR window, and the affected orders havent yet - then the ODR percentage may go up, before it goes down.

Its posible amazon won't do anything provided you continue to sell without more defects - but can't 100% guarantee that of course.

user profile
Seller_390A855lnDJhu

Crikey i get palpatations when mine gets over 0.5%. 3.77% is wild. what were to AtoZ for? should you be suspended do you think you would have reasonable grounds for appeal?

user profile
Seller_iGWb1Mzt8ZCnz

valid tracking isnt to clever either , are they large letters your sending?

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

The support team said " I have to complete the 5 -question quiz in my Account Health page, where you will be given an opportunity to take a five-question quiz regarding the ODR policy. You have 72 hours to take the quiz. If you pass the quiz, no plan of action (POA) will be required from you, or will your listings be deactivated. "

However, I CANNOT FIND any button OR LINK that I have to do this quiz in my Amazon page. Anyone can help? million thanks!

img
17 replies
user profile

by Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

img
17 replies
17 replies
17 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Can't help on the quiz button - but the only way to reduce ODR is to generate more sales to water down the percentage of defect orders - or to get those A-Z claims overturned.

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

How to do this?

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

Yes, I tried. And i refunded for those orders. But order defect rate is counted.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Right - so if you refunded, that's admitting guilt to whatever teh reason for the A-Z was and the A-Z will automatically go against you.

If you ever get an A-Z in future, don't refund and simply let the A-Z run its course, with an appeal if necessary.

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

For some orders i appealed to amazon but amazon automatically refunded from my account.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

as before, the only way to reduce that ODR is to get the A-Zs removed, which it sounds like you have tried - or you sell more.

THe ODR is a percentage based on all orders within a 60 day window that constantly moves. As of today (25/06/24) it covers the period 12 Apr 2024 - 10 Jun 2024.

So it's looking at any orders placed in that window. If you get more orders, as those orders enter the window, the ODR will drop - depending on when the defect orders with A-Zs were placed, eventually, they will leave the ODR window and the percentage should drop. But, depending on when your unaffected orders were placed, if they leave the ODR window, and the affected orders havent yet - then the ODR percentage may go up, before it goes down.

Its posible amazon won't do anything provided you continue to sell without more defects - but can't 100% guarantee that of course.

user profile
Seller_390A855lnDJhu

Crikey i get palpatations when mine gets over 0.5%. 3.77% is wild. what were to AtoZ for? should you be suspended do you think you would have reasonable grounds for appeal?

user profile
Seller_iGWb1Mzt8ZCnz

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

How to do this?

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

How to do this?

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

user profile
Seller_4TYlYmI9md0vs

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_390A855lnDJhu

user profile
Seller_390A855lnDJhu

user profile
Seller_iGWb1Mzt8ZCnz

user profile
Seller_iGWb1Mzt8ZCnz