user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated

by Seller_Zthio95KnlmcO

Hi, I sent a POA to appeal against receiving intellectual complaints for an unbranded item! Which is ridiculous. I’m writing this post just to wonder how long does it actually take to get a response? As it’s been 2 days.

Tags:
31 replies
31 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_Zthio95KnlmcO’s post

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated.

The response times can be anything from a few minutes to weeks. There is no way how to speed up the process and every submitted contact will be counted as a separate appeal and only decrease your chances of a successful reinstatement.

Since it can take some time for Amazon to get back to you. I would advise you to patiently wait for a response if you already submitted all requested information and don’t send them any additional communication.

user profile
Seller_Zthio95KnlmcO

Okay thank you Kika , was hoping to be back up and running within the 1-2 day time scale they give.

user profile
Seller_sskdn8N7vF307

Hello SimTech-UK,

As @Kika is writing, it can take some time to review your appeal. There is no specific time frame within which should be your appeal responded, because it is very case specific.

Correct, please do not send any additional information until you receive the response in your Performance Notifications.

user profile
Seller_BHvAgoqeV0Bmx

I have been deactivated for 10 days and am so stressed with trying to do right by Amazon and I am going to close my account

user profile
Seller_BHvAgoqeV0Bmx

Understand about not deleting account but object to paying monthly fee to Amazon and my Epos provider for something I can’t use. It is just the fact that you cannot get any proper help if your answer is not straightforward.

user profile
Seller_sskdn8N7vF307

Hi Spotted_Brands,

What is the last communication you received?

Sometimes you receive a notification that states that you may not receive any response to additional e-mails regarding this issue. If you haven´t received this communication, then it is probably still unassigned and will be reviewed soon.

What is the issue you are appeling?

If you would like some help, it would be better to post the original suspension notice along with your last appeal.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post