user profile
Sign in
user profile

Enrolled in EFN but ASINs are saying inactive (Out of stock) due to Export restrictions

by Seller_fdqioeh1pDI7V

So…I am enrolled in EFN, all the relevant boxes ticked.

ticked boxes to sell in other countries. Added 3 current UK FBA products to ES, DE, IT, FR via BIL. All 3 listings visible in all 4 EU countries but “we don’t know when this product will be available”

ASIN eligibilitly report is saying “Export restrictions prevent this product from being sold in the selected country. If eligibility changes for this ASIN, it will automatically be added to Remote Fulfillment. No further action necessary”

We have 3 ASINs in the UK, that have been sold to EU customers on Amazon.co.uk, and fulfilled by UK FC’s so I am very confused

All 3 ASINs are classified by Hazmat as dangerous good (product includes 25ml sachet of Oust descaling solution)

Have gone through SC help - for a month! - and all I ever get - amongst the usual insincere drivel, is "At this time I am working with our internal team to reach a resolution on your case.

While I don’t currently have an update, I will follow up with you as soon as additional information is available" No tangible replies

PLEASE HELP!!

Tags: ASIN, Listings
73 replies
73 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_fdqioeh1pDI7V’s post

The EFN handbook - available to download from help pages states the hazmat items are not eligible for EFN

user profile
Seller_qZO3ZCjoBXEeL

HAZMAT and OUST aside - that item looks like it has an electrical cord. Do you have a specific variant of it with the appropriate EU plugs and certified for the EU voltages?

user profile
Seller_fdqioeh1pDI7V

A friend of mine sells stuff on Amazon and mentioned parent / child listings

Is it possible to do that if some of the ASINs that are HAZMAT, and some not?

user profile
Seller_fdqioeh1pDI7V

yes, copied and pasted them

user profile
Seller_fdqioeh1pDI7V

I used BIL to list them

user profile
Seller_fdqioeh1pDI7V

B0BVW17YS2

B0BVZZ5ZHG

B0BVVZF32P

All ‘active’ (live) but out of stock in all 4 EFN countries

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Just as a completely separate note (from my nosiness) , keep an eye on your 12 month rolling turnover for VAT registration
Don’t forget you need to add together turnover , not profit, from all places you sell on a rolling 12 month basis - not fixed 12 months

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Thank you for creating a very productive thread @EASY-SCALE !
Special thank you to @PeterB @NEil & @The_Little_Shop for your very wonderful posts

user profile
Seller_tiPr9dBSeK7Zt

There are the same products that are suitable and others disable it, it does not make sense many times.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post