user profile
Sign in
user profile

How To Re-Activate a Closed Account

by Seller_4gVNvLdUGbuuB

I’ve closed an account in January 2020 and Amazon has suspended my account because they say the account is still open.

However when I log-in, I get this message: “Not Authorised - There is no seller central account associated with that email address.”

I have appealed trying to tell them that the account is closed but Amazon automatically replies within a minute saying “you have not provided the right information to solve the problem.”

The problem is, they are just not reading the appeal.

Any suggestions on how to get Seller Support to read it? I’ve tried calling Account Health with no help.

Does anyone know Seller Support’s number?

Tags: Lost shipment
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NoLYurmb006tq
In reply to: Seller_4gVNvLdUGbuuB’s post

Hi if you dig back through your emails you will have a confirmation email from when you closed your account, it will also still be showing in case files as when you click to close and complete the form it creates a case with SS so you will have the case ID also.
In your new case I would add both these bits of info showing you closed your account.

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

Was this a wholesale business that you had a vendor account for? If so, you should be logging onto vendor central not seller central.

user profile
Seller_7ZpcsU1awbwd7
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post