We received 2 notification’s today with regards to ‘Suspecious customer review activity’. The notification does mention ’ no impact on account health’. I am concernd on the nature of the notification and need help to understand the implications of the notification. ( 1 of the Notification pasted below).
The notification does not appear on my account health ’ [Customer Product Reviews Policy Violations]’
I have spoken to seller support (via Call me feature), however the advisor advised to reply to the email asking for more clarification. The explanation given was generic and speific to my notication.
- Does this imply I have violated ‘Customer product reviews policies’ - I do not use any TP software for revieIw , any other s/w and manage my a/c myself to no staff access.
- Is this is a generic message about the listing.
- I do not send any messages to customers for feedback and all my sales are via FBA.
Has anyone receievd a similar notifcation, what is the best was to deal with the notifcation ?
We have detected suspicious customer review activity on one or more of the products that you sell in our store. Due to this activity, we are reducing the discoverability of the affected products in search results and promotional channels in order to protect our customers from inauthentic reviews that might influence their purchase decisions. This will not impact your account health. For more information on this policy, visit “Customer product reviews policies”:
Why did I receive this message?
We are sending this communication to inform you of suspicious activity and the actions we are taking as these actions may impact your business. We are reducing discoverability in search results and promotional channels for the following products:
Amazon policy prohibits activities such as:
– Offering a financial reward, discount, free products, or other compensation in exchange for a review on their product or their competitor’s product. This includes using services that sell customer reviews, websites, or social media groups.
– Offering to provide a refund or reimbursement after a buyer writes a review, which includes reimbursement, via a non-Amazon payment method. This includes using services, websites, or social media groups that sell customer reviews.
– Using a third-party service that offers free or discounted products tied to a review. For example, a review club that requires customers to register their Amazon public profile so that sellers can monitor their reviews.
Amazon strives to maintain customer trust and provide the best possible shopping experience. We investigate and take actions when we detect any attempts to manipulate customer reviews. For more information, visit “Customer product reviews policies”:
What happens next?
We will continue to reduce discoverability on the products listed in search results and promotional channels until we identify and remove reviews and reverse any unfair advantage accrued to the products driven by such reviews, to the extent feasible. During this period, customers will still be able to find and purchase your products.