user profile
Sign in
user profile

Proof of delivery

by Seller_OD408ZNiEUfUp

I am sorry but A-Z claims for item not delivered is becoming a joke.
We sent using a signed for service, which shows delivery and signature online and yet this would still appear to be not proof of delivery.

They now want proof that the delivery was made to the exact address and that the signature is that of the purchaser.
how do I do that? I have no idea what the signature of the customer looks like and on these delivery machines, the squiggles are unreadable half the time. I also gave them access to the address label, which also had the tracking printed on it, which backed up to the online tracking and signature and this also was not proof that the courier delivered to the correct address.

I had a claim the other week and we actually had a photo as well and that was not good enough.

But then the other way, we are supposed to received a return, no signature, no tracking either, but the customer still gets their refund, albeit Amazon funded.

I don’t mind cases being looked into, but it just becoming impossible now, yet you read Amazon files on how to avoid A-Z cases and all they say there is Tracked service, and signature for high value.

Tags: Address
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_6sxtIS0RbZ5k7
In reply to: Seller_OD408ZNiEUfUp’s post

I’m on the other side of this at the moment, I ordered something for my mum, tracking says it was delivered and ‘handed to recipient’ at 9.20am on Friday. It wasn’t. My mum is retired and doesn’t get up until 11am and is very impatient to get the package so there’s no chance it was delivered and she forgot about it.

I now have to try to get £40 refunded despite tracking exists saying it was delivered. I’ll call her this evening and get her to check neighbour’s and over the garden gate but customers aren’t always lying.

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

INR A-Z claims with the signature proof of delivery should always be closed in your favor.

But you need to provide Amazon some proof that the order was sent to the correct address.

The tracking doesn’t need to show “Delivered” and then the buyer’s address.

This is what Amazon normally accepts as the proof of delivery:

Also, here is how I respond to A-Z claims to have them instantly denied:

“Hello, the order was shipped on (date) with tracking number (xxxxxx) by carrier (carrier name). The shipment can be tracked on this link: (link to online tracking showing delivery and signature). According to the order’s tracking information, the package was delivered to the correct address on (date) and signed by (name). Please close this claim since the order was already delivered. Thank you.”

user profile
Seller_sgYr7AUPDRN33

Hi as some one else has said , I ordered a radio fba I got a notification saying item delivered handed to recipient. I was at home at the time so I contacted Amazon and asked were they delivered it to they told me the GPS said it was my home location, luckily enough I have CCTV and one of those ring doorbells, these were both checked and at the time the driver said he was at my house there was no delivery or attempted delivery, after reviewing all data I got back in touch with Amazon who refunded straight away . So although had I been on the other end of transaction I would have said the buyer was trying a scam. It’s not always the case,

user profile
Seller_Yja9oH7DLHk2I

I think everyone accepts that these things happen. They clearly happen to Amazon as a seller too.

If these things happen in life why do Amazon decide to put a big black mark against the seller?

That is what I find frustrating.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post