user profile
Sign in
user profile

Video call verification issue link - UK

by Seller_GzcG5gyTVo81a

Hey guys! I am a new seller trying to verify my account. Amazon asked few documents and after I uploaded everything they asked, I received a message in the performance notification that I needed to schedule a video call in order real person to verify my account. Everything so far is so good. I’ve prepared all the documents as the message said and I started following the instructions. When I clicked the link that they gave me, (it is specifically described i needed to choose “United States” from the marketplace drop down menu, regardless of the marketplace i’m verifying for. ) i didnt have an option “United States” It simply disappeared from the options. I contacted amazon support via “call me” option but the team couldn’t help me rather than just telling me to delete my cookies and cache and try a different browser (which i did many times, still nothing). I will be glad if anyone else had the same problem and share what was the solution for this. I will also post the performance notification nessage aswell:

Please do not reply to this email. Replies are routed to an account that is used only for sending emails and is not monitored.

Hello,

We have received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account, please complete your identity verification through a video call. This identity verification is required as an enhanced security measure.

During the video call, you will be required to show our associate the original copies of the identity document and the business license / either the bank statement or credit card statement} that you provided when you registered your account. We do not accept any new documents.

What happens if I do not complete the identity verification?
If you do not complete your identity verification or fail to show our associate the original documents during the video call, your account may remain deactivated.

How to complete the identity verification through a video call

1. Click the following link and sign in to your Seller Central account when prompted.
    https://sellercentral.amazon.com/mario/inpvMeeting/appointment/global?mons_sel_locale=en_US
  2. If you signed in on a new device or have removed your cookies, you will be redirected to the “Select a Merchant and Marketplace” page. On this page, select “United States” from the “Select an Account” drop-down menu. Make sure to select this option regardless of the marketplace.
  3. Click “Select Account.”
  4. On the “Identity Verification” page, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the verification process.

How to prepare for the video call

1. Prepare the original copies of the documents that you submitted for registration on Amazon and have them available before the video call starts.
  2. Make sure that you are joining the video call from a device that has the following features:
    – A front-facing camera
    – A stable and reliable internet connection
    – Safari browser or Google Chrome browser, depending on your device’s operating system
  3. Enable your camera and microphone when the browser requests your permission.

Recording notice
The video call may be monitored or recorded for training and quality assurance purposes. We handle your data in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
You are not allowed to take photos of the associate or record the video call.

We’re here to help
If you have any questions, contact Selling Partner Support:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/cu/contact-us

The Seller Identity Verification team
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

Tags: Images, Video
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_k6eoEUabo3Exy
In reply to: Seller_GzcG5gyTVo81a’s post

Hello @Boardmans_online,

This is Noor from Amazon here. Thank you for providing insight into your current account status and for your patience.

I understand that you are trying to reactivate your account as soon as you can, but are unable to do so because of the video verification link issue. In this case, as I can see that the Account health support team guided you to follow the trouble shooting steps but the issue still persists.

As this exceeds our ability in this space, I have forwarded your information to the correct team in order to continue researching this matter further.

Do keep monitoring your emails and share any updates, other information so that the forums community and us may continue helping you resolve your issue at a later time.

Thanks & Regards,
Noor

user profile
Seller_k6eoEUabo3Exy
In reply to: Seller_GzcG5gyTVo81a’s post

Hello @Boardmans_online,

This is Noor from Amazon to assist you.

As mentioned in the above post that we had transferred your concern to the relevant team. We’ve heard back from them.

The team has sent you an email in the seller central performance notification with guidelines on how to proceed further. Kindly follow the steps discussed and you should be able to schedule the video verification call.

Do let us know if you have any further concerns on this, we’re here to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,
Noor

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post