user profile
Sign in
user profile

identity video call interview update

by Seller_6HfoDANOeFgjn

Hello Team

my account got deactivated on 11 april 2024 due to Uk VAT establishment purpose. the reactivate button was disabled on my account health dashboard.

on 10th june, i received performance notification with title "Your Amazon.co.uk account" saying "Thank you for selling on Amazon. As an enhanced security measure, we require you to complete an additional identity verification interview by video call with an Amazon associate. " I proceed with the form submission and finally did interview call for ID verification on 21 june 2024 and receive the confirmation on same day. screenshot attached. the person who took interview told me i will get confirmation within 48 hours.

its been a week now, no email was received. upon contacting account team today, they told me the review has not been made yet.they confirm the same in email today. (proof attached).

now kindly update us on this matter as when our account will be verified as i have verified my passport which the interviewer asked me to do.

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sarah_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_6HfoDANOeFgjn’s post

Hello @Seller_6HfoDANOeFgjn,

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

user profile
Seller_6HfoDANOeFgjn
Show post
my account got deactivated on 11 april 2024 due to Uk VAT establishment purpose

From the Performance Notifications screenshots posted also in this other post looks like the account was deactivated due to VAT liability payments.

If that's the case, you can contact the email address provided in your Performance Notification communication or open a case with Seller Support if you need further assistance.

Unfortunately, the community managers on the Forums do not have the authority or expertise to assist with VAT-related matters.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post