Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_X3x28iI3d9qJv

How do I close my Amazon. european accounts and just keep my UK account open?

I want ot close ALL my Amazon accounts in the EU but just keep my UK account open. Can this be done safely? If so how? Thanks

5 replies
Tags:Seller Support
5 replies
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

You cannot close them, but what you need to do is make sure that any country you do not wish to sell in is placed on holiday settings (each country individually), and make sure in your shipping settings (cog wheel top right) that international is not ticked.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_X3x28iI3d9qJv

I want ot close ALL my Amazon accounts in the EU but just keep my UK account open. Can this be done safely? If so how? Thanks

5 replies
user profile

by Seller_X3x28iI3d9qJv

5 replies
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

You cannot close them, but what you need to do is make sure that any country you do not wish to sell in is placed on holiday settings (each country individually), and make sure in your shipping settings (cog wheel top right) that international is not ticked.

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid