user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller Fulfilled Prime on a Saturday?

by Seller_7XN1onncxCz2z

Hi all, I’ve asked this question elsewhere on the forum and also asked seller support and I’m yet to find an answer so I’m trying again here in desperation!

Last year, Amazon made it a requirement to ship SFP orders at the weekend, so we began using a 3PL as we don’t open on a Saturday. However, recently our Friday orders have started saying ‘ship by Monday’ instead of Saturday. Does anyone know if Amazon have removed the need to ship at the weekends?

Thanks in advance,
Marc

Tags: Seller Support
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_7XN1onncxCz2z’s post

so the main help page still states

_After successfully completing the Prime Trial period, you are automatically enrolled in the Seller Fulfilled Prime programme. Once you have enrolled, in order to maintain the Seller Fulfilled Prime status, you must continually satisfy the following criteria: * _
Weekend Shipping: You are required to use delivery methods that support pickups on at least one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday).

Amazon

however, the shipping table shows as

Amazon

user profile
Seller_7XN1onncxCz2z
In reply to: Seller_7XN1onncxCz2z’s post

@The_Little_Shop yes, this is exactly why I’m confused! But every time I ask Amazon directly. they direct me to general speal about the scheme and don’t actually answer my question. If they’ve switched away from the weekend requirement, we can bring SFP back in-house instead of using our current 3PL so I really need to know!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post