user profile
Sign in
user profile

A TO Z TEAM INTENTIONALLY CREATE FOR DESTORY FBM BUSINESS???

by Seller_6HXPDZ2n6YG3n

Hi Everyone

I believe Amazon create this team only to destroy FBM Business. Tell me if i am wrong after reading my case.

One of our customer contact us 1st September his words is

"01-Sep-2024 15:19

I accidentally set the postcode to the wrong address but it still says my house what do I do"

3 minutes later we responded but this customer never respond back that message or following 3 more messages.

By the way his item already been posted to his address 30 August 2 days before his first contact.

He opened A to Z claim 28 of September, This USELESS team refund money to customer and gave us ODR

I only thinking 2 option here, A to Z team is useless full untrained people there or They main duty is destroy FBM business?

Anyone who read so far please tell me if i have any single fault in this case to deserve ODR.

BY the way 6 times i appeal the case with all screenshots , proof etc... and they keep closing case.

As all FBM Business owners we have to became one to find permeant solutions for this USELESS TEAM

Tags: A to Z Claims
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_6HXPDZ2n6YG3n’s post

It's not that they are useless - they are either bots built to follow a script, or humans trained to follow a script.

The issue with yours will be that, I assume the order was not able to be delivered - that is what the A-Z AI or human will see, and that is all they are looking for.

You should appeal if you can with the evidence that the customer has admitted their address was incorrect.

If the appeal fails - email managingdirector@amazon.co.uk

Also, tag in a moderator who might be able to look at your claim. You will need to share a case ID.

@Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX
In reply to: Seller_6HXPDZ2n6YG3n’s post

As much as seller support are difficult to work with, I have to admit that if your complaint to them was structured the same way as your issue, I myself would have trouble following it.

How did you send the item? Did you use buy shipping and was there a receipted delivery?

Regardless of what the customer has said and also I understand very relevant to your issue, this is the only thing Amazon will consider on claims.

If you have used buy shipping and shows a confirmed delivery then this will not harm your stats but you may still lose the money on the item.

If you have a proven receipted delivery and the customer has received it then you should appeal this along with your proof of delivery.

This is where it begins and ends I'm afraid and you can't win them all. If you sent the item without a tracking method or buy shipping then it doesn't matter what happens, a customer will win an A-Z no matter what.

All a customer has to do to win an A-Z claim is contact you initially to say they have an issue in which Amazon will give you 2-3 days to prove delivery or provide a refund. If neither then you will lose as soon as the buyer takes it to the next stage.

Bitter pill to swallow but if this is what seller support are advising then they are following protocol and will not help you. It is an occupational hazard of selling on Amazon. Seller support are not being useless, they are just following policy. All sellers have the same criteria. They are not out to destroy FBM business and I am not saying you deserve the ODR but that is dependant on how you sent the product.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post