user profile
Sign in
user profile

KYC verification 3 months delay, 10 working days not working

by Seller_QAnTKz0jjd1t1

Hello Amazon KYC Verification team,

Sadly, we still do not have an update on our KYC verification and this has now become a business critical event.

Our account verification was triggered & responded to mid April 2024, today is June 22 2024. It has been more than 3 months. During this period i have been asked dozens of times - "Please submit your last document as to verify your account" One time it's postal code, second time bank account, 3rd time not clear owners. Every time only 1 document pending, when submit it, you are requesting for something old that's already approved.

Then :....."This validation can take up to 24 hours, and might take up to 10 working days in some cases. During this time, your Identity Information cannot be edited."...

Since 07 June I have submitted my last batch of requested documents, 10 business days already past. Wrote to your support team, and got same message - "We cannot give you an exact deadline, but our team is working hard to complete verification as soon as possible."

During this time i got more than 10 phone calls and mails from different team members, assuring me that this is the last document that's requested and in few days, some rejection went back to ask for same documents that are provided according your standards.

I am very sorry to trouble you all, but could I kindly call on your support to help conclude these KYC checks which are having a damaging effect on our business. I'm selling since April, and have thousands of EUR to be sent to our family business since then, it's very sad to see that you are saying that you are supporting family businesses when to see that the reality it's controversial.

Please can this case be escalated to the managers of the internal team to complete this account review as a matter of priority today.

I look forward to hearing from you, case ID that's "transferred" to the "unknown who and where" is 9908558342.

Kind regards

Tags: Verification
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_QAnTKz0jjd1t1’s post

Quote: "Hello Amazon KYC Verification team,"

Sorry to say, but this will not bee seen by the verification team, this is the seller forum, and will NOT be seen by the verification team - they do not look at the forum. Unfortunately Amazon's stated time scales of 10 days is rarely met, and you really just have to wait it out if they are saying that they are working on it.

Have you checked performance notifications ? I guess you could also try escalating to the MD - managingdirector@amazon.co.uk but don't hold out too much hope on that one !.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post