user profile
Sign in
user profile

Pre-Fulfilment cancellation rate

by Seller_Ix2AjBXYnlGQE

Hello All,

Looking for advice!.

I have 9.09 % pre fulfillment cancelation rate for the last 7days. It was due to pricing error why I had to cancel the order and dint realize it would affect my account health. Is there anything I can do about it to reduce the percentage? I am worried and confused now. It was only 1 order that I have canceled for the 1st time.

And Dear sellers let me know what does 7 days mean as now the % is 9 so after 7 days what will happen will it remain the same or what ??

Need Seniors help

Tags: Cancelled order, Fulfilment
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8Wsckn3UoR095
In reply to: Seller_Ix2AjBXYnlGQE’s post

Not unless you can drastically increase your order sales so the % goes down. Essentially no, it’s already been done.

It’s a 7 day metric so it takes into account the last 7 days - so if it was this morning you’ve 7 days before it clears. After 7 days it won’t be there (unless you have another).

Yeah but the Amz rules still apply whether it’s your first or your tenth. It is something to think about next time you have to consider cancelling an order prior to fulfilment. It’s a percentage so it’s 9.09% of your sales in the past 7 days you’ve cancelled because you’ve had 11 order the past 7 days & cancelled one.

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_Ix2AjBXYnlGQE’s post

What reason did you select from the drop down for cancellation ?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post