Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_EZx7ouoVOqAe5

poor customer service from amazon seller central agents

Getting help from amazon seller central agents is the WOST I have ever come across. Today for example, I have attempted to speak to an agent to help resolve an issue. Phone call one, the staff member keeps telling me they are looking into it, after 5 mins puts me on hold and then disappears.

2nd phone call, the agent picks up the phone but does not answer.

This is just one example of a long list of phone calls. In almost every time I have reached out on the phone, the following happens:

1. They answer and attempt to look into the issue, placing me on hold and never to return.

2. The answer and after having a conversation, they cut the line. They then send a template message with an apology the line got disconnected.

3. I have to ring back several times and many times with no success.

4. None of the staff actually understand or are in most cases unable to solve the issues.

@Ezra_Amazon @Julia_Amazon @Sakura_Amazon_ @Sarah_Amzn @Simon_Amazon @Spencer_Amazon @Winston_Amazon - This is a huge inconvenience to running our business because simple issues get dragged out. Why is it that this is allowed to happen and there is no route to having issues like this handled by staff who maybe on senior level with no language barriers and make them aware of problems like this? I know this is an issue that is felt by a many many sellers. Please, we want to be able to resolve issues so we can run our business efficiently.

There are no avenues to escalating issues, because we are only able to converse with the above agents who actually do not seem to care about the support they are being paid to give.

Amazon expects sellers to be using the marketplace and following all policies, we get hit with so many issues but then we do not have the necessary communication line that works with us to resolve issues.

Please everyone, if you have experienced this, leave your comments in the hope there is some action taken to address this.

2 replies
Tags:Seller Support
2 replies
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

What a palaver!

Sadly, this is an experience faced by every Amazon seller over the last 10 years or so.

I'd love to think that Amazon are aware and will do something about it however the reality is that they are aware and will not do anything. Face it. It costs them money.

I support self-help, especially when so many people don't seem able to resolve even the smallest problem by checking help documents but there are times when some knowledgeable human, non-AI help is critical. This is grossly lacking on Amazon.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_EZx7ouoVOqAe5,

Could you share the case IDs for the phone calls that you mentioned, so we could review them?

Regards,

Sakura 

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_EZx7ouoVOqAe5

Getting help from amazon seller central agents is the WOST I have ever come across. Today for example, I have attempted to speak to an agent to help resolve an issue. Phone call one, the staff member keeps telling me they are looking into it, after 5 mins puts me on hold and then disappears.

This is just one example of a long list of phone calls. In almost every time I have reached out on the phone, the following happens:

1. They answer and attempt to look into the issue, placing me on hold and never to return.

2. The answer and after having a conversation, they cut the line. They then send a template message with an apology the line got disconnected.

4. None of the staff actually understand or are in most cases unable to solve the issues.

@Ezra_Amazon @Julia_Amazon @Sakura_Amazon_ @Sarah_Amzn @Simon_Amazon @Spencer_Amazon @Winston_Amazon - This is a huge inconvenience to running our business because simple issues get dragged out. Why is it that this is allowed to happen and there is no route to having issues like this handled by staff who maybe on senior level with no language barriers and make them aware of problems like this? I know this is an issue that is felt by a many many sellers. Please, we want to be able to resolve issues so we can run our business efficiently.

There are no avenues to escalating issues, because we are only able to converse with the above agents who actually do not seem to care about the support they are being paid to give.

Amazon expects sellers to be using the marketplace and following all policies, we get hit with so many issues but then we do not have the necessary communication line that works with us to resolve issues.

Please everyone, if you have experienced this, leave your comments in the hope there is some action taken to address this.

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_EZx7ouoVOqAe5

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

What a palaver!

Sadly, this is an experience faced by every Amazon seller over the last 10 years or so.

I'd love to think that Amazon are aware and will do something about it however the reality is that they are aware and will not do anything. Face it. It costs them money.

I support self-help, especially when so many people don't seem able to resolve even the smallest problem by checking help documents but there are times when some knowledgeable human, non-AI help is critical. This is grossly lacking on Amazon.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Could you share the case IDs for the phone calls that you mentioned, so we could review them?

Regards,

Sakura 

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

What a palaver!

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM

What a palaver!

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura 

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura