user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated switching from indivdual selling plan to professional selling plan

by Seller_YLCqeLtxX55ED

Hi,

I recently created a business account type with a LTD company. I had few listings and units were getting sold. I have sold few units without any issues. I received payments from amazon into my bank account for those sales

Then, I decided to switch from individual selling to professional selling plan ( i know the difference between the account type and selling plans) , my account was deactivated and I knew this would happen as I have read in forums here.

I was told to provide a utility bill to reactivate my account.

Submitted a mobile bill (got rejected)

Submitted a wifi internet bill (got rejected) made few calls and was told to reapply

Submitted electricty bill (got rejected)

All details in all of these bills matched with the information on my amazon account letter by letter and number by number. Having an active card on file.

After few calls to inquire, I was told by an agent on call that the team has decided not to reinstate your account, which I means I will never be able to sell again on amazon. I asked for details and I was told due to confidentiality the reason cannot be provided (even though I am the account owner)

Just can't believe it can be so reasonless that you ban someone from selling without any reason.

Does this mean I should just give up or is there anything that can be done?. Another hope of being able to do something is also gone :)

Any assistance or advice is much appreciated.

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support, Suspended
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_YLCqeLtxX55ED
In reply to: Seller_YLCqeLtxX55ED’s post

@Sarah_Amzn @Ezra_Amazon @Jessica_Amazon_ @Winston_Amazon @Ash_AMZ @Maja_Amazon

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

Were the bills in your name or the ltd?

Which were you asked for?

user profile
Spencer_Amazon

Hello @Seller_YLCqeLtxX55ED,

I am Spencer with Amazon.

I have checked with the team and they told me they reinstated your account.

Can you please confirm?

Regards, Spencer

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post