user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_LnDiUpW0VQctf

Barcodes Being Used

Hi,

We have been having some trouble listing items that we have recently imported . when i go to list an item using the barcodes freshly purchased from GS1 i get the error saying the item matches another ASIN change the details to match it. i know its the barcode because if i change that it either gives a different ASIN or lets me upload the product.

to make it a bit weirder though if i go to add product and search using the barcode nothing comes up, which makes it more frustrating as theres not way of knowing if it will let me upload item until i fill in all the details..

i have a list of about 40-50 codes and they are most likely the same person who has used them as they are all for bedding/duvet sets.

i am going in circles for last month talking to amazon to get these removed so we can list our items, has anyone had simular problem and if so how did they fix it/who did they speak to.

example barcode if anyone wants to see what i mean (5061034010002)

1 reply
Tags:Add a product
0 replies
user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hello @Seller_LnDiUpW0VQctf,

Were you able to get this barcode matter sorted? Sounds a like a headache indeed.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_LnDiUpW0VQctf

Barcodes Being Used

Hi,

We have been having some trouble listing items that we have recently imported . when i go to list an item using the barcodes freshly purchased from GS1 i get the error saying the item matches another ASIN change the details to match it. i know its the barcode because if i change that it either gives a different ASIN or lets me upload the product.

to make it a bit weirder though if i go to add product and search using the barcode nothing comes up, which makes it more frustrating as theres not way of knowing if it will let me upload item until i fill in all the details..

i have a list of about 40-50 codes and they are most likely the same person who has used them as they are all for bedding/duvet sets.

i am going in circles for last month talking to amazon to get these removed so we can list our items, has anyone had simular problem and if so how did they fix it/who did they speak to.

1 reply
user profile

Barcodes Being Used

by Seller_LnDiUpW0VQctf

Hi,

1 reply
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Winston_Amazon

Were you able to get this barcode matter sorted? Sounds a like a headache indeed.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

user profile
Winston_Amazon