user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account has been deactivated

by Seller_hZ4s0zbqwtBSZ

my amazon uk account deactivated but account health is good green i send appeal and received this message
We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please take one of the following actions:

1. Reactivated any and all accounts that have been enforced for policy violation by submitting one appeal for each enforcement. Please follow the instructions in the communication received for that account or by signing into your Seller Central account.
    OR
  2. Substantiated claims that you once owned the account or had account rights but no longer own it or no longer have account rights by providing supporting documentation. This includes but is not limited to sales deed, purchase agreement, business transfer agreement, contract termination, etc.
    OR
  3. Confirmed that you have never owned a separate account and believe this deactivation was in error. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated and this account will not be allowed to do business on Amazon in the future.
Tags: Policy, Seller Central
55 replies
55 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_hZ4s0zbqwtBSZ’s post

Well, did you have access to another account at some point? What did you say in your appeal?

user profile
Seller_EOmLRMFX8Oo9x
In reply to: Seller_hZ4s0zbqwtBSZ’s post

It’s interesting the experienced sellers are a little unsure if you need to ask for permission, thank you Amazon for keeping clarity on this situation.
I was under the impression it was allowed on the .com site but had to keep to the correct criteria but permission was still required on .co.uk
Just as a further note on this subject, there was a huge increase on threads from people that had been suspended due to linked accounts a few weeks ago, these threads have seemed to have dried up over the last couple of weeks

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post