user profile
Sign in
user profile

No fulfilment centres are currently available to receive (Dangerous goods/Hazmat)

by Seller_w2VkRP43C7TdG

I know this has been a real nightmare all over the Christmas period but this is still going on and a complete joke now.

I've so many boxes piling up awaiting to go into Amazon this is literally destroying my business and I'm really not sure what more I can do other than wait.

It wouldn't be so bad but these items I'm trying to send in are wax melts so why they think these are dangerous goods I'm not sure either.

Any help is much appreciated.

Tags: Hazmat
32 replies
32 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_zKEt2RiaID5EU
In reply to: Seller_w2VkRP43C7TdG’s post

I have had this before, and it turned out that one of the items i was sending was actually unable to be sent, which i had to get cleared up with SS. If i were you mess around with the ASINs, delete one at a time and see if you can go through. i just sent a hazmat this morning so they are definitely not full.

user profile
Simon_Amazon

Hello @Seller_w2VkRP43C7TdG,

Here Simon from Amazon, happy to help.

Are you still having issues with sending inventory to the Amazon Fulfillment Centers?

If so, could you please provide the affected ASINs in order for me to conduct an investigation?

Best,

Simon

user profile
Simon_Amazon

Hello Sellers!

I wanted to check in again to understand if this is still a recurrent issue that is having an impact on your business.

Please let me know.

Best,

Simon

user profile
Seller_B5FeVrPQrbk67

Getting out of hand hearing all the Seller Support reading off the same unhelpful script again and again!!

Out of interest which fulfilment centre does it try and allocate your hazmat products to?

It always offers me EUK5. Not even sure if that's a hazmat fc

user profile
Seller_w2VkRP43C7TdG
In reply to: Seller_B5FeVrPQrbk67’s post

Peterborough is where it seems to always attempt for us to send them to.

user profile
Seller_B5FeVrPQrbk67

Same here.

Think that is where the error is

user profile
Seller_Y0ydmxdE8ED0y
In reply to: Simon_Amazon’s post

@Simon_Amazon

2 months since your last post, 6 months since the start of this thread (and much longer since the issue began) - has anything been done?

Hundreds of sales and thousands of pounds lost through this.

user profile
Seller_w2VkRP43C7TdG
In reply to: Seller_Y0ydmxdE8ED0y’s post

Its a complete joke Ive given up with it now concentrating on other lines as i cant waste anymore time over this as it becoming more and more of a headache.

user profile
Seller_Y0ydmxdE8ED0y

I've lost so much money through it. It retrospect, I should have given up and changed the listing to seller-fulfilled.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post