user profile
Sign in
user profile

Extension of FBA fee promotion for minimum order quantity

by News_Amazon

The FBA fee promotion for minimum order quantity has been extended until March 31, 2023.

This promotion applies to FBA domestic, Pan-European FBA and European Fulfilment Network fulfilment fees, when minimum order quantity is enabled for the listing. This promotion is not cumulative with other per-unit fee discount promotions. The most favourable discount will be applied.

For more information, go to FBA fee discount for minimum order quantity.

Tags: News and announcements
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_PeorD1Fzb7VEN
In reply to: News_Amazon’s post

Hi
its Hikmat here im new on amazon plateform could you plz guide me further about my first FBA shipment do a charge apply for a small quantity of product or its free ?

user profile
Seller_KM2No8jybV32S
In reply to: News_Amazon’s post

I would like to see this promotion extended not just to items with a min order quantity but to items where the seller offers multiple item discounts. We could then make it more attractive for customers to buy multiple low value items for which the shipping price is the primary cost of the item.

This is one of the major failures of the FBA system, the shipping charge on each unit is duplicated even when they are shipped in the same package which is bad for the customer and does not encourage the efficiencies of multiple items. Just from a carbon perspective, Amazon should be encouraging customers to get fewer, larger deliveries.

The only explanation I have is that Amazon have run the data on this and it results in less profits for them somewhere down the line.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post