user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Seller Account Suspended For "Suspected Intellectual Property Violations"

Hello,

My Seller Account has been deactivated & suspended for suspected Intellectual Property Violations. The listings were removed by Amazon on the 17-05-2019, we sell shoes so 13 ASIN’s (colour/size variations) were removed in total. We are now required to submit a plan of action, image attached.

On top of this, we Received Intellectual Property Complaints on 3 ASIN’s earlier this week before suspension which are totally unjust & unfounded. We have contacted the agents who are acting on behalf of Dr. Martens with Images of our product to clearly demonstrate that they 100% do not infringe on any of Dr, Martens Patents or Trademarks, they are looking into this, been 5 days since they said this, still waiting for their follow up email.

I really don’t know what to do to save my seller account, been selling here for over 4 years and never had any issues.

Do I submit my plan of action first & then defend my 3 ASIN’s directly with Amazon using my Invoices ?

Do I just forget about these 3 ASIN’s & delete them & then forward my Plan Of Action ?

The 13 removed ASIN’s I accept responsibility for, there was no brand name on the listing but it was in the search terms as “Gxxxi Inspired” & it had a plain striped ribbon on. I was not asked for a plan of action at the time otherwise I would have submitted one.

The 3 ASIN’s I would like to defend but I would not want to loose my Account trying to defend myself when it falls on deaf ears.

Really don’t know how to approach the problems I am facing, any help/advise is much appreciated.

Suspension Notice attached too.

Thank You.

30 replies
Tags:ASIN, Images, Listings, Subscribe & Save
30 replies
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to issues with Suspected Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaints.

You will firstly need to address each individual complaint and appeal to have the defect removed. Once the complaints are successfully lifted, you can proceed with appealing the suspension.

Could you post here the Plan of Action for feedback?

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Thank you for your reply Kika.

All 3 ASIN’s are the childs of 1 Parent but I presume I must address each ASIN separately & send 3 messages.

So before I send my plan of action I should wait for Amazon’s response on these 3 ASIN’s ?

Is there a time limit on how long you have to appeal your suspended seller account ?

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

That’s good to hear.

I have received a return today which I need to refund in full but keep getting a error message. Is this related to my account or is there is a Amazon issue going on at the moment ?

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello All,

Just tried to refund again, still failed.

Is there still a technical issue effecting refunds on Amazon UK ?

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hi All,

I appealed the 3 ASIN’s that were reported as “Received Intellectual Property Complaints” by incoproiop.com on behalf of Dr. Martens.

The ASIN’s we appealed had no mention of the word Dr. Martens or anything else trademarked in the listing, there was/is no Trademark issue at all.

We provided notice-dispute with all the evidence of invoices & images of our item. I have attached a image here too to show that’s it no Dr. Marten

To my shock i received this email this morning ,

"Hello,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.co.uk.

You can learn more about your account health in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_mpa).

For confidentiality reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods. We may not reply to further emails about this issue."

So as my account stands at the moment, I have 13 Suspected Intellectual Property Violations which I accept responsibility for as I used a brand name in the search terms & 3 Received Intellectual Property Complaints which are false.

After receiving the above email my account still says re-activate & asks me to submit a POA.

Do I delete the above 3 ASIN’s and then submit my POA ? admitting fault for everything ?

Do I have to delete my whole inventory & then submit a POA ?

Or

Are my selling days over on Amazon & I just have to accept this ?

All advice appreciated, Thank You.

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello

Just tried to send the original suspension notice but it says it needs approval from a moderator ???

May show up after this message.

Regards

user profile
Seller_j2HZ9fPaP5oGR

It looks like you have received this due to suspected intellectual violations. Are any of the ASIN are for the infringements received from a rights owner?

Have you took any actions regarding suspected violations?

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

You were right Kika, my mistake on sending the links.

The 13 ASIN’s were removed (17/05/19) for “Potential Trademark or Patent Misuse” , these all belonged to 1 parent, the listing was removed by Amazon.

The above suspension notice only lists 7 of the ASIN’s, I don’t know why this is.

I spoke with seller support in May when this happened as I advised them that as I was sold out & the next delivery was over 2 months away & I would not be restocking this line again. So I removed & deleted the inventory from my stock along with the SKU’s.

In the product policies section, it says “contact us” next to each ASIN.

At the top it reads:

" If your listing incorrectly uses a trademarked logo, edit the product detail page to ensure that you are not misusing any logos and that you are using the correct brand name on your listings. Once your product detail page is updated select [Contact Us] to have your listing reinstated.

As I wasn’t going to relist & didn’t want the ASIN’s reinstated I thought no action was needed, seller support advised that I should try adding the ASIN’s again if I restocked but I wasn’t going to restock so took no action.

I accept responsibility for these ASIN’s, I sold a style that I should have thought twice about & used a trademark term in the search terms.

I also Received 3 Intellectual Property Complaints on the 2/10/19 which are unfounded but I can’t get the agents of incoproip.com to respond back to me, just being ignored by them after their initial response saying they will look into the matter. I supplied notice-dispute with all the information I have, invoices from the supplier I purchased from (who has this style manufactured) & it was rejected.

I have no issues with removing these 3 ASIN’s as well if that’s the best way forward but it just seems when you are innocent you are actually “guilty” as no one listens/cares at Amazon.

So I do I remove all my Inventory of just the 3 ASIN’s before I submit my POA ?

Will it make any difference ?

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Sorry i wrote the last line wrong, it should have said:

So I do I remove all my Inventory or just the 3 ASIN’s before I submit my POA ?

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

@Kika

Thank you very much for taking the time to send me an example of a Plan Of Action.

I will put together my plan & submit here for further advice before I submit to Amazon.

Should I also mention the 3 ASIN’s I received Intellectual Property Complaints for (still addressing this with incoproip.com & hope they retract) or just the ASIN’s i was suspended for ?

Thanks once again

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello,

My Seller Account has been deactivated & suspended for suspected Intellectual Property Violations. The listings were removed by Amazon on the 17-05-2019, we sell shoes so 13 ASIN’s (colour/size variations) were removed in total. We are now required to submit a plan of action, image attached.

On top of this, we Received Intellectual Property Complaints on 3 ASIN’s earlier this week before suspension which are totally unjust & unfounded. We have contacted the agents who are acting on behalf of Dr. Martens with Images of our product to clearly demonstrate that they 100% do not infringe on any of Dr, Martens Patents or Trademarks, they are looking into this, been 5 days since they said this, still waiting for their follow up email.

I really don’t know what to do to save my seller account, been selling here for over 4 years and never had any issues.

Do I submit my plan of action first & then defend my 3 ASIN’s directly with Amazon using my Invoices ?

Do I just forget about these 3 ASIN’s & delete them & then forward my Plan Of Action ?

The 13 removed ASIN’s I accept responsibility for, there was no brand name on the listing but it was in the search terms as “Gxxxi Inspired” & it had a plain striped ribbon on. I was not asked for a plan of action at the time otherwise I would have submitted one.

The 3 ASIN’s I would like to defend but I would not want to loose my Account trying to defend myself when it falls on deaf ears.

Really don’t know how to approach the problems I am facing, any help/advise is much appreciated.

Thank You.

30 replies
user profile

by Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello,

Thank You.

30 replies
30 replies
30 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated due to issues with Suspected Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaints.

You will firstly need to address each individual complaint and appeal to have the defect removed. Once the complaints are successfully lifted, you can proceed with appealing the suspension.

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

All 3 ASIN’s are the childs of 1 Parent but I presume I must address each ASIN separately & send 3 messages.

So before I send my plan of action I should wait for Amazon’s response on these 3 ASIN’s ?

Is there a time limit on how long you have to appeal your suspended seller account ?

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

That’s good to hear.

I have received a return today which I need to refund in full but keep getting a error message. Is this related to my account or is there is a Amazon issue going on at the moment ?

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello All,

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hi All,

I appealed the 3 ASIN’s that were reported as “Received Intellectual Property Complaints” by incoproiop.com on behalf of Dr. Martens.

The ASIN’s we appealed had no mention of the word Dr. Martens or anything else trademarked in the listing, there was/is no Trademark issue at all.

We provided notice-dispute with all the evidence of invoices & images of our item. I have attached a image here too to show that’s it no Dr. Marten

"Hello,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.co.uk.

You can learn more about your account health in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_mpa).

For confidentiality reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods. We may not reply to further emails about this issue."

So as my account stands at the moment, I have 13 Suspected Intellectual Property Violations which I accept responsibility for as I used a brand name in the search terms & 3 Received Intellectual Property Complaints which are false.

After receiving the above email my account still says re-activate & asks me to submit a POA.

Do I delete the above 3 ASIN’s and then submit my POA ? admitting fault for everything ?

Or

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello

Just tried to send the original suspension notice but it says it needs approval from a moderator ???

Regards

user profile
Seller_j2HZ9fPaP5oGR

It looks like you have received this due to suspected intellectual violations. Are any of the ASIN are for the infringements received from a rights owner?

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

The 13 ASIN’s were removed (17/05/19) for “Potential Trademark or Patent Misuse” , these all belonged to 1 parent, the listing was removed by Amazon.

The above suspension notice only lists 7 of the ASIN’s, I don’t know why this is.

I spoke with seller support in May when this happened as I advised them that as I was sold out & the next delivery was over 2 months away & I would not be restocking this line again. So I removed & deleted the inventory from my stock along with the SKU’s.

At the top it reads:

" If your listing incorrectly uses a trademarked logo, edit the product detail page to ensure that you are not misusing any logos and that you are using the correct brand name on your listings. Once your product detail page is updated select [Contact Us] to have your listing reinstated.

As I wasn’t going to relist & didn’t want the ASIN’s reinstated I thought no action was needed, seller support advised that I should try adding the ASIN’s again if I restocked but I wasn’t going to restock so took no action.

I accept responsibility for these ASIN’s, I sold a style that I should have thought twice about & used a trademark term in the search terms.

I also Received 3 Intellectual Property Complaints on the 2/10/19 which are unfounded but I can’t get the agents of incoproip.com to respond back to me, just being ignored by them after their initial response saying they will look into the matter. I supplied notice-dispute with all the information I have, invoices from the supplier I purchased from (who has this style manufactured) & it was rejected.

I have no issues with removing these 3 ASIN’s as well if that’s the best way forward but it just seems when you are innocent you are actually “guilty” as no one listens/cares at Amazon.

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

@Kika

Thank you very much for taking the time to send me an example of a Plan Of Action.

I will put together my plan & submit here for further advice before I submit to Amazon.

Should I also mention the 3 ASIN’s I received Intellectual Property Complaints for (still addressing this with incoproip.com & hope they retract) or just the ASIN’s i was suspended for ?

Thanks once again

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

That’s good to hear.

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

That’s good to hear.

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello All,

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello All,

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hi All,

"Hello,

Or

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hi All,

"Hello,

Or

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello

Regards

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Hello

Regards

user profile
Seller_j2HZ9fPaP5oGR

user profile
Seller_j2HZ9fPaP5oGR

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

At the top it reads:

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

At the top it reads:

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

Thanks

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

@Kika

Thanks once again

user profile
Seller_iyvuduxbHoiGP

@Kika

Thanks once again