user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello Sellers,

Welcome to the Ask Amazon session on the topic of "Subscribe & Save".

Since March, Subscribe & Save has been available for all Sellers in the United Kingdom, both for Fulfilment by Amazon and Merchant Fulfilled orders.

Today, June 12th, 2024, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. (GMT+1), you have the opportunity to ask your questions about this program. I will discuss the questions with our relevant team and provide answers.

Some queries may be more complex, and in those cases, we will submit the response by tomorrow, June 13th, 2024, at 4 p.m.

You can post any question you have regarding this topic here. However, we kindly request that you formulate only one question per post.

If one of your questions has already been asked by someone else, please give it a thumbs up, and we will ensure that the questions with the most thumbs up are prioritised.

Please note: We cannot provide legal advice or assessments regarding regulations in relation to your individual situation.

Thank you,

Sakura

2 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

The goods that have been sent to FBA, the listing has been deleted, and I can't get it back by uploading the product. What should I do?

Before June, I added a product via Add Product via upload and shipped it to FBA.

On June 1, I used the same template to update this SKU, and error 8541 occurred. If I deleted the SKU,

and re-uploaded it two days later, error 8541 still occurred.

I asked the seller support, she told me to use the large category template Sport to upload, but error 8541 still occurred, and the seller support told me to wait for the AMAZON team to solve it.

A week later, the seller support emailed back and said that there was no error, and I used the previous Sport Goods template to upload, but error 8541 still occurred. Then I waited for the seller support team to solve it again.

Another week later, the seller support team said to use the large category template AutoAccessory to upload, but error 8541 still occurred.

. . .

Detailed error description :

Die für die SKU bereitgestellten Angaben stimmen nicht mit den Angaben im Amazon-Katalog überein. Der/die item_id Wert/e stimmt/en mit der ASIN überein B0XXXXX, aber einige Informationen stehen im Widerspruch zu den Angaben im Amazon-Katalog: product_type (Verkäufer: 'CARGO_STRAP' / Amazon: 'BICYCLE'). Wenn dies die korrekte ASIN für Ihr Produkt ist, ändern Sie bitte die Informationen, so dass sie den im Amazon-Katalog vorliegenden Werten entsprechen. Andernfalls prüfen Sie bitte, ob Ihre Wert/e für item_id korrekt ist/sind.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello,

I find it extremely concerning that if as a seller, I'm not meeting the target rate of below 5% for uploading an invoice within 24 hours of a customer payment, I am at risk of deactivation.

If this is such a sensitive metric that can lead to de-activation of an account, why isn't there a notification alert from Amazon requesting sellers to upload the invoice within 24 hours of the payment being made with the order I.D for said invoice each time?

As sellers, we have a host of duties to perform. Do they expect us to check the orders page every few hours to ensure this mundane task is promptly met within a very narrow timeframe each time? This is extremely unreasonable in my humble opinion. I would like to adhere to this, however, life gets in the way, and without notification prompts, this is very difficult to adhere to ALL OF THE TIME.

Is there a way to receive an alert from Amazon each time an order is placed requiring an invoice to be uploaded?

I have auto invoices set up for all the countries where I have VAT registration, but occasionally, you get orders from other EU countries that do not have VAT registration, thus making this task difficult to adhere to without fail.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I have an ASIN went under dangerous goods review on 10 June 2024 and it was classified as Non-Dangerous good the next day.

However, all my inventory is then changed to Reserved: FC transfer and not unavailable to customers.

The support keeps giving me the canned response "inventory is shipped between fulfilment centres for effectively manage storage and create the best availability for customers".

This doesn't make any sense to transfer ALL MY INVENTORY between fulfilment centres and there is NO AVAILABILITY for customers.

Can you please stop transferring ALL MY INVENTORY between fulfilment centres and making part of the inventory available?

Case ID: 9885783092

@Seller_hnDMgUKxMh1V4@Seller_Huz6FT08OxHAR@Seller_DNQGSsdC7DccM@Seller_z3k8APxGfbQEK@Seller_mIRnuhdx7l5sN@Seller_TSXM2A5nxWSuH

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Customer returned different broken item
by Seller_mCom45RCB261x

Hello people i am looking some advice please

A customer has ordered an mira advance J09A (electric shower) and put in a refund for “not compatible with system” when i have got the item back they have clearly taken new shower unit and sent there old shower unit back with my new cover on so it looks fresh. Serial numbers dont add up, after numerous messages to amaozn showing proof how serial numbers are different on box to shower unit i habe recieved. They accepted that customer has sent a different item, but conveniently the listing has been removed so because it is not active amazon cannot reimburse me? This was not my listing it was a generic listing many other sellers used to sell the same showers on. Can anybody offer advice how i can get reimbursed as although listing is not active i am still £270 down and left with a broken unit that is not mine.

ASIN is B078W8XNNL

This is the message from amazon about the listing

This ASIN has GTIN codes that do not match the brand associated to the ASIN. GTIN codes are reliable data that are used to limit duplicate products in the catalogue and ensure product authenticity. We verify the authenticity of GTINs by checking the GS1 database and GTINs that do not match information in GS1 are considered invalid. We recommend obtaining your GTINs directly from GS1 (and not from other third parties selling GTIN licences) to ensure the appropriate information is reflected in the GS1 database. If you believe we have removed your ASIN in error, contact Selling Partner Support here. Repeatedly creating ASINs for brands you do not have a relationship with will result in the removal of ASIN creation abilities. 

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Overseas Postings
by Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN
Amazon replied

Do I now have to send all overseas postings TRACKED as my VTR has plummeted overnight

0 votes
0 votes
47 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Is this a New Scam
by Seller_PTena7LrLt9Wh
Amazon replied

I have been contacted by a seller who is applying for trade mark names for very old listing where the original owner has ceased trading and then trying to force other sellers to stop selling claiming ownership.

1 vote
0 votes
6 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
customer left negative feedback
by Seller_XsJSkU4Px9gvG

Hello, a customer left a negative comment. He ordered the product 3 days ago. The product is on its way and will be delivered on time. I contacted the customer but did not receive a response. I want to delete the comment. I also wrote to customer support, they refused. Can you help me, I think it may be a competitor.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Amazon is now refunding buyers for items received late whilst allowing them to keep the item. As most items are delivered late, buyers are making a killing. We recently sold an item (£329) which was shipped on time via Amazon shipping but delivered one day late, Two days later the buyer filed an A-Z claim citing the delivery was late. Amazon refunded the buyer and charged our account. Our Safe-T claim was rejected stating the delivery was late.

Believe me, I am not crazy, the customer collected the item and realised 2 days later that the delivery was one day passed the scheduled time and filed a claim. They got the item and a full refund. I will of course fight this case, but in meanwhile guys, let the world know of this Amazon get-rich policy for buyers and plaster it all over social media.

If anyone knows otherwise or has any advice, it will be much appreciated.

18 votes
1 vote
20 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Order Cancellation
by Seller_hRO7UAJDvJDwK

Hello.

I had a few orders yesterday - I went to unshipped and bought the shipping. 10 minutes later I went to shipped to check my parcels that were due for delivery and one of the orders I had shipped was marked as Cancelled By Customer ordered in error.

Not being able to see a cancel order option, I refunded the shipping label and then refunded the customer.

I am not stuck with the item in unshipped and now late shipment! Going around in circles with seller support, who have told me to confirm shipment and ask the customer to reuse it or initiate a return?

Seller Support advised me I will have to make do with the late shipment on my account, and it will go away aft a period of time.

Don't suppose anyone else know what to do or if mods can help?

@Seller_iTgjdgiRqiPsn , @Seller_TSXM2A5nxWSuH , @Seller_DNQGSsdC7DccM case 9885353162 and 9888664272

Andrew

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi everyone.

I'm an MFN seller. I had a buyer purchase a digital camera from me. Sent with Royal Mail, postage purchased through Amazon.

The buyer opened an A to Z, claiming to have received a broken smart watch rather than the camera. This doesn't sound likely to me. I package and post all orders myself so I know what I sent. I doubt any Royal Mail staff would bother to replace the item with a watch and then deliver it - doesn't really assist their theft in any way. So I'm going on the assumption that the buyer is a scammer.

Amazon allowed the buyer to return this broken watch to me. I photographed and video recorded my opening the parcel. Uploaded this evidence of receiving the wrong item in return to both the A to Z and in a message to the buyer.

Amazon closed the A to Z in favour of the buyer - full refund and defect on my account health.

I appealed the A to Z, summarizing events and providing evidence again. Amazon upheld their decision.

I thought that the next step was to file a SAFE-T claim, however, I receive this message when attempting to open one:

'This order is not eligible for SAFE-T claim. Only VAS orders, Easy Ship orders and MFN Prepaid orders are eligible for SAFE-T claims. Please refer to Amazon SAFE-T Claim Policy for more details.'

Should I be able to file a SAFE-T claim here?

Any suggestions on what I should do next would be appreciated.

I'm hestitant to send an LBA to AMZ due to possible account concequences.

Thanks all.

3 votes
0 votes
21 replies
Latest activity 

FAQ

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View release notes