user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
user profile
Amazon put wrong barcode labels
by Seller_pmwfULyh9as20

Hi,

My product has 3 variants, GTIN barcode along with variant name printed on the box so basically no extra stickers needed, GTIN is scannable in amazon. I am doing FBA so my inventory goes to amazon warehouse. Past few days many customers complaints about wrong variant has been delivered and they are creating returns, more over amazon is sending me notice about my listing is at risk due to wrong item is delivered to buyers.

When I have created audit with seller support team which is bin check in which they randomly check the inventory and see whether product barcode and inside the box matches each other and matches the product detail page on amazon.

They sent me bin check report with images they clicked and I could see there are white barcode labels put on top of my GTIN printed on my product box. Those white barcode on the box was not matching with actual product inside. As I can read variant name printed on the box, barcode sticker was of different variant. Firstly, I dont know why amazon put stickers on my printed barcode and secondly they did it wrong sticker pasting.

Also now I have around 500 qty of total inventory (mix of all 3 variants) at amazon warehouses. What should i do now ? I have escalated this to amazon but I am worried as more customers will refund due to this issue. I have increased my product price so I get less orders and stopped PPC also. But ultimately I am losing revenue.

Does anyone has idea, what is the best solution and action I should take to resolve this issue. Should I call entire inventory to my place, personally check each item and send back again to amazon or FBA team will do this job to check and put the right sticker again (ideally no sticker is required)

Regards

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

@Seller_z3k8APxGfbQEK@Seller_TSXM2A5nxWSuH@Seller_fgtTzyHQfOM1x@Seller_mIRnuhdx7l5sN@Seller_gAhPNiLrkfTcr@Seller_hnDMgUKxMh1V4@Seller_XUNeUuvrQDpgP

I know you and your team provide excellent support on the forum. I am wondering if you could kindly help us

The massive FBA inventory will be removed after 60 days!!

I'll try to briefly state

→→We request a quick debit and activation of the account. Or prioritise the activation of the account.←←

What happened: On the 30th of April, the account was suddenly deactivated without any prior notice. Received this notice: [Hello.

Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated and your listings have been removed from the UK and all EU Amazon stores. Please continue to ship open orders and respond to customer inquiries to avoid further impact to your account.]

[mdri-exec-escalations@amazon.co.uk] We were told that we owed tax, but we paid it to the tax office on a monthly, quarterly, yearly, basis, and Amazon told us to pay the tax back to Amazon, and then settle ourselves for the tax that had once been paid to the tax office. It means we have to pay VAT twice, No comment on this matter.

On May 15th, we received the tax amount. On May 18th, we communicated with【 mdri-exec-escalations@amazon.co.uk 】Communicate to deduct money from the account balance, we have enough balance.

We have requested and urged multiple times during the process, hoping to deduct the amount and activate the account as soon as possible. And we have provided various materials for performance KYC、 Tax and other teams.

However, no effective response has been received so far.

However, time is urgent. You know, our FBA warehouse has a very large quantity of goods, and unsold items will be removed after 60 days, which is very dangerous and under tremendous pressure.

Please help to deduct taxes immediately and activate the account

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Suppressed Listing Glitch, please help ASAP
by Seller_qAXHOhnSXisEN

Dear Amazon Selling Partner Support

One month ago we had lost the featured offer on our listing. We successfully got this back after alot of stress contacting the executive Escalation Department.

Now our listing has been Search Suppressed due to : "color]' is required but not supplied.You are not authorised to fix this issue. A contribution from the brand owner or an authorised reseller is required to resolve this issue and activate the ASIN. If you are the brand owner or an authorised reseller for this brand, please apply for the appropriate role for this brand in Amazon Brand Registry."

We're really not happy as it's really affecting our sales and BSR. I have also always had the featured offer for the entire time I have sold the items. I am the only seller of the items on Amazon. This IS my brand, were just not brand registered yet.

The colour attribute is grey, this has always been included in the listing. Now my listing is Suppressed. This error message appeared after I attempted to set a new price.

So I go into my listing, try and edit the colour to grey and save...however the listing remains suppressed despite this. Its ridiculous that this Glitch exists, my sales were gaining traction and my BSR rank was on the Up but now my sales have ground to a halt due to this stupid technical Glitch.

I have contacted seller support case 9845078772 and the issue is still unresolved. The solution is simple.. please unsupress my listing.

This is my own private label brand product. Our seller central account is in good health, we have good sales and Feedback and have spent a small fortune on ppc so this is rather upsetting.

Please can someone help, it would be much appreciated. We want to highlight and resolve why a 100% healthy account with: • zero defect rate • zero charge back claim • no negative reviews • using FBA we have never used FBM • never had pricing issues • professional seller plan • stock is 100+ units.

With all of that suddenly our listing is suppressed, Please accept that its an amazon issue and you need to resolve it.

To reiterate- our account offers fantastic customer service, our products are 100% genuine and we have no charge back claims. I kindly request this to be manually investigated by someone and to be passed on to the particular team.

ASIN B0CVV6S5M2. Sku : CJ-7LSG-Q77P

Thank you

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Effective August 1, 2024, Selling on Amazon, Fulfilment by Amazon, and all other services currently supplied by Amazon Services Europe S.à r.l. (ASE) will be supplied by Amazon EU S.à r.l. (AEU). All agreements, policies, terms and conditions currently referring to ASE, including Amazon Payments agreements, will be updated to AEU. Additionally, all invoices issued by Amazon will be issued by AEU instead of ASE after August 1, 2024.

If your company is established in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Belgium or Sweden, you will be invoiced by the AEU branch in your country of establishment. As a result, local VAT rules apply and VAT will be deducted from Amazon fees. In the majority of cases, we expect that you will be able to recover this VAT through your normal VAT return process.

We recommend that you contact your tax advisor for more information on recovering VAT as per your country of establishment's local regulation.

If your company is not established in the countries listed above, you will be invoiced by the AEU head office in Luxembourg, and there will be no change to how VAT is applied on Amazon fees.

Note: This change doesn't impact your account access, listings, product pricing, customer reviews, selling services or the price of services.

For more information, go to Update to Amazon UK and EU seller services entity and VAT treatment.

0 votes
6 votes
21 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Invoices
by Seller_x6b1kbJQPXIl3

hello I have a business customer requesting an invoice for order already shipped & received, I’ve only found out that I need to declare VAT exemption as I meet the criteria ( which I did declare). The invoices did not upload automatically.

Does Amazon take time to upload them or does this mean it won’t upload for orders already existing as I declared after it was paid and shipped.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Amazon not following their own policies.
by Seller_ejiFQ2ymaOUmR
Amazon replied

These orders have had A-Z Claims that have been sent via amazon buy shipping, yet they are affecting our ODR rate which as your very own policies state "Any item sent via amazon buy shipping will not affect your ODR rate"

We have appealed this, and they have been rejected. Please remove the impact on our account from the following order numbers:

202-1311564-9760310

205-6220007-0389938

203-0662074-1838718

206-4353928-4361149

203-9698143-9146734

Its ridiculous that we keep getting appeals rejected when we are using buy shipping for the main purpose of this feature.

2 votes
0 votes
18 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello i would like to make fresh start on my amazon journey from the scratch again. If i close my current seller and buyer account, will i be able to open new seller account ?

1 vote
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
my account status
by Seller_n0xoQF5jgJJXU

Hi every one. my product has been stranded for tow months.

and in my account seller centre it says that verify your

account status. I have contacted verification team many time

in past tow months but do not want to solve the problem.

Now they tilling me that your stranded product will be send

back to you. Now I dont know what to do.

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Proof for toys
by Seller_sBg4CYITyuXQK

hello... I am trying to list item but they ask for documents which u have submit the ce certificat,e En71 and real photos with model number as wel but they couldn't accept that and again and again they rejected i don't know what they want also they sending message for proof they need Eu declaration document the thing new sole seller how they can provide this all things can you please help me for that it's been 2 month that i am trying thankyou

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

We’ve updated the A-to-z Guarantee program to support the claims process in the unlikely event that a defective product sold in our EU or UK stores causes property damage or personal injury.

To sell on Amazon, you must obtain and maintain a valid commercial liability insurance policy once the gross proceeds from your transactions exceed the applicable insurance threshold in sales in any month. We also may reach out at any time to ask that you provide this information. For more information about the insurance threshold, go to the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement.

For claims under €1,000 or £1,000 that are proven to have been caused by a defective product, at our discretion, we’ll pay a concession directly to the buyer. We’ll notify you when a claim has been processed, and you can follow the claim status on Manage A-to-z Claims in Seller Central. As long as you have proof of valid insurance and adhere to our policies, we won’t request reimbursement from you or your insurance provider.

For claims over €1,000 or £1,000, we or our third-party administrator, Sedgwick, will work with you to verify the claim and pay the concession to the buyer.

If you already have a valid commercial liability insurance policy that you bought in the US and you sell in the EU or UK stores, be sure to check with your insurance provider to verify that your policy covers claims made in the EU and the UK.

If you need a new policy, we’ve identified providers that offer commercial liability insurance. To contact the provider, go to Simply Business

If you’re a reseller and not a producer, we or Sedgwick will contact you via email to provide the producer’s insurance or contact information. You’ll be responsible for the claim compensation value if any of the following is true:

• You’re unable to identify the producer of the product.
  • You don't respond to our request in seven business days.
  • You don’t have a valid insurance policy as required by the Business Solutions Agreement when we request it.

For more information, go to A-to-z Claims process for Property Damage and Personal Injury policy

0 votes
22 votes
56 replies
Latest activity 

FAQ

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View release notes