user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello Sellers,

I've noticed sellers facing issues on the Seller Forums, receiving violations on marketplaces where they don't actively sell, even with their accounts in Holiday Mode.

As an Amazon seller registered for multiple marketplaces within a region, you may later decide not to actively sell on certain ones. However, neglecting inactive marketplaces can lead to violations and impact your account health.

Here's a checklist to help you manage your account and listings effectively when you don't want to sell on a specific marketplace:

• Put Your Account on Holiday Mode to prevent new orders and pause listings on the inactive marketplace, avoiding potential issues from unfulfilled orders. 📄Enable holiday mode
  • Delete all listings from the inactive marketplace's inventory. Even inactive (out-of-stock) listings can trigger violations affecting your account health, so it's crucial to remove them. 📄How can I delete specific product listings or replace all my listings?
  • Review and remove Build International Listings connections between your default and inactive marketplaces to prevent new listings from being created automatically. 📄 Remove a connection using Build International Listings
  • Regularly monitor the Account Health Dashboard and Performance Notifications for inactive marketplaces to quickly address any potential issues or violations.📄 Account health FAQ

Did you find this content helpful? Share your feedback and suggestions for future topics related to managing your Amazon seller account effectively.

13 votes
1 vote
30 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Shipping to FBA use UPS or own delivery company
by Seller_KKag12W6xRFSF

Shipping to FBA use UPS or own delivery company do UPS charge more or something or is there catch if you use the FBA UPS service?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently experiencing an issue with my Amazon account as it has been deactivated due to multiple account violations. I only operate one account and am unsure why I am being linked to someone else's account. I have made several appeals to the Amazon Seller Performance Team, but unfortunately, they continue to reject them.

I have mentioned various possibilities and have tried to locate the person who may have another account linked to mine, but I have been unsuccessful. This has been a frustrating experience for me, and I am reaching out for assistance. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide in resolving this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
i have inventory i need help with
by Seller_KKag12W6xRFSF

i have inventory i need help with any bulk buyers?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Being charged VAT
by Seller_7pTs15IYXmTOB

Dear All

I have a genuine problem understanding this issue.

Please see my screenshot.

I should have received £37.27 as I normally get £37.27 after sales of this unit.

However, on this occasion I have received only £28.94.

It is to do something with sales to Channel Islands. I do not understand this at all, I genuinely don't. I receive a script, copy and paste from the entire amazon website from seller support despite me begging that they keep their response jargon free.

Now I have raised this earlier but honest, I have not understood why I am paying vat. I am actually out of pocket because of sales to Channel Islands. I am NOT a vat payer. Why am I paying VAT to amazon, if it were a case.

@Seller_mIRnuhdx7l5sN @Seller_DNQGSsdC7DccM @Seller_gAhPNiLrkfTcr @Seller_Huz6FT08OxHAR @Seller_hnDMgUKxMh1V4 @Seller_XUNeUuvrQDpgP @Seller_TSXM2A5nxWSuH

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Cancel Legal Entity Transfer
by Seller_8B9mYWcA6mVHa

I have click on to transfer legal entity but have not click agree as I do not want to do this. It was a mistake. But now I cannot get back into my account. I just need to cancel this transfer request (although I have not agreed to it).

Help needed

0 votes
0 votes
12 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi, I am a new seller with my own branded garments and have tried to set up my new Amazon store but it is beyond confusing! I already have an ebay store which is so simple to add products to but the amount of information required on Amazon is beyond my capabilities and patience. I am confused by the product codes etc and it keeps telling me to fix errors (54!). I couldn't find the 54 errors so gave up and saved as a draft but when I went back to check, the draft wasn't there.

Are there any professionals out there who can set up or build my store? At this point I would be willing to pay someone to do it for me. I will be selling a range of my own branded mens briefs in a range of 9 plain colours and 5 sizes as well as a range with 7 different patterns in 5 sizes.

Thank you.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello,

I really need your urgent help/advice guys.

First of all, I'm not a new seller. I've been selling since September last year, I've achieved month on month steady growth on the UK marketplace. I currently have over 700+ active SKUs.

However, overnight, without any warning or notification, since 16 June, I have had a significant issue with my Amazon account: I have lost the BuyBox/Featured Offer for ALL of my listings.

As a result, in the last few days my daily sales have dropped from around £1000 to almost zero. In addition, my "Featured Offer %" has dropped to 0%. Btw, my account health is currently 248.

I opened several tickets without success, but chatted with Amazon Support who confirmed: "As of the moment your ACCOUNT is not eligible for BuyBox".

However, as to the reason why this happened and what I needed to do to get it resolved, I was told nothing but to wait. The problem is that I am losing money every day by not being able to sell anything, but I have to cover the costs of my business and order new products.

I cannot name here a specific ASIN, because this issue affects ALL of my SKUs (700+ listings), and given that it appears to be an Amazon-side problem. Therefore I am requesting your urgent assistance.

I have already emailed the Managing Director about this, but have not yet received a reply.

Can I somehow reach the team responsible to check my account and restore the Featured Offers in my account as soon as possible?

Thank you for your prompt attention to this urgent matter.

Thank you!

Regards

1 vote
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
PO Box address for seller account
by Seller_sdciVpJlMHpt3

Does anybody have any experience of using a PO Box address on Amazon, especially for returns?

We have been on Amazon for over 10 years, so not a new seller. We are moving from our business premises in a few weeks and will be using a residential address for a period. We do not want our residential address publically available for security reasons and have set up a PO Box address. This is no issue on any other marketplace or our website, but Amazon seem to be less than helpful with these type of changes.

All other business information will remain the same - company name, registered business address, company number, VAT number, contact details etc

- The return address will need to be changed to the PO Box address so that customers do not have our residential address.

- The ship from address can remain as our residential address if this information is not publically accessible and used only internally by Amazon. If it is shown publically then this would also need to be changed to the PO Box address.

Does anybody else do something similar or have any experience of it?

Thanks in advance

@Seller_gAhPNiLrkfTcr

@Seller_z3k8APxGfbQEK

@Seller_TSXM2A5nxWSuH

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi Everyone,

The majority of our orders are FBA, but we do have a handful every month through MFN that we ship ourselves.

We received a negative feedback (1 star) from a customer, on the day their order was dispatched, stating, "No returns option, also could not contact seller..!!"

We responded politely with "We do accept returns, which are initiated from the order page as per Amazon policy. We are also easily contactable and can confirm we haven't received any contact from yourself. In addition, you have posted this feedback before even receving the item as it was only dispatched yesterday and due for delivery tomorrow."

However, because we don't have a lot of MFN orders, and very very few leave feedback it's meant our Order Defect Rate has increased sharply to 3.7%, when it should be under 1%.

Amazon have placed a large box on our account homepage, stating that our account is at risk of deactivation. I won't go into all of the blah blah blah of why that is so unfair, as I'm sure a lot of you would also agree, but how likely is account deactivation likely to happen? It means one customer can ruin someone's Amazon business, through one unfair and unjust negative review. They never one tried contactign us, through any means, or have we ever refused a returns that's been within the returns policy.

Thanks in advance!

2 votes
0 votes
8 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Buy shipping - Evri overcharges
by Seller_p940Jehgj1NWn

Amazon is invoicing over charges on some labels after the shipping label is purchased when the order is dispatched.

For example some orders we buy shipping labels paid £2.94 for 1kg parcel, we get invoice for that month with £2.94 for that order. The next month we get invoice for the same order with additional charges of £1.09. I am baffled with what are these over charges for.

1 vote
0 votes
12 replies
Latest activity 

FAQ

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View release notes