To protect yourself from online phishing or spoofing, here are some actionable tips for protecting the security of your Amazon account below.
- Set up Two-Step Verification for all of your Amazon accounts.
- Pick strong passwords that are different for each of your accounts and change your password regularly.
- Make sure that the email address or the mobile number that you use to sign in to your account is up-to-date.
- If your business has multiple users, create a unique account for each user and then link all accounts to the primary seller account. Ensure that you regularly review secondary users who have access to your account and revoke access to users who no longer need it.
- Review your Notification Settings and ensure that you have the required set-up to receive notifications of important actions being taken on your account.
For more information, go to Two-step verification frequently asked questions.
Do you have any tips or best practices to share for protecting your Amazon account?