user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile
How to report a violation
by Seller_hnDMgUKxMh1V4
Amazon replied

Hello Sellers 👋

Here a quick recap on how to report a violation:

Sellers are responsible for complying with all laws, regulations and Amazon policies when listing products. Amazon encourages sellers to report listing abuse or seller violations of Amazon’s policies or applicable law.

All reports are thoroughly investigated by our team.

For privacy reasons, the results of our investigations cannot be disclosed, but we will take any disciplinary actions that we find appropriate.

Policy violations are the result of a seller violating the activities listed on the Selling Policies and Code of Conduct page.

1. Go to Report Abuse
  2. Select violation type
  3. Provide concerned Order ID or ASIN/ISBN, as applicable
  4. Make sure to include the following information in the Please describe your issue field, as applicable:
  • The store or business name of the seller that you are reporting
  • The ASIN or ISBN of the item’s detail page and the product title
  • The marketplaces for which the violation has occurred
  • A concise explanation of the violation based on the policy
  • Supporting documentation (for example, order IDs, related messaging or receipts)

5. Submit

Best,

Simon

2 votes
0 votes
19 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
My Amazon account is temporarily on hold
by Seller_Xw1OXB9llVtBA

I am selling an Amazon US marketplace and my account is on hold and they request for the documents and I uploaded already but they closed Amazon consumer account and I am unable to login my seller account and I invest a lot and my orders all still active and receive orders from customers , but I don't know what is the issue and I contacted amazon customer support for multiple time , but they still saying it will take 24 hours and now I received email which says your account is closed.

Is there anyone can help me ? Since I received feedback is from <merch.service05@amazon.com>, I can only reply message to this email ID. There was no path to share the error screenshot with latest date and time stamp as they request on the"https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/help/contact-us "page. Where can I submit the document? Please let me know.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello,

My seller account received "confirm whether you are established in the UK for Value Added Tax (VAT) purposes" on 23th May.

Then, Amazon have concluded that my business is not established in the UK for Value Added Tax (VAT) purposes on 18th June.

After 18th June, Amazon still not send me the unpaid VAT amount, and all my funds & inventory were hold by Amazon.

I have send few emails to kyc-drtax-verification@amazon.co.uk / mdri-exec-escalations@amazon.co.uk, never receive a reply from them.

I want to know how long will amazon send the unpaid vat amount as I will pay it. Amazon never rule it's promise timeline.

Cash flow is too important to a small company.

Looking for help !!!

0 votes
0 votes
10 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
authorized supplier
by Seller_xuK8bjLSNMMJo

Hello,

I want to sell the product that I bought from the authorized supplier with my company A, on Amazon with my other company B (company A will sell it to company B). My question is;

Will Amazon accept this supply chain when my company B, which sells on Amazon, presents the Invoice series in case of any invoice query? As a result, even if Company A is not authorized, the Product will basically be purchased from an authorized dealer. I hope I explained my question fully. Thanks in advance for your answers. @Spencer_Amazon @Winston_Amazon

0 votes
0 votes
15 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
This has to be the best one yet from the Amazon BOT!
by Seller_AJxxLujbGDqaW

As we know listings are being removed by the Amazon BOT every day, very often for no reason at all, however this is the best one yet, a computer mouse listed in, Keyboards, Mice & Input Devices >Mice

It is going to be removed unless it is moved to the SEEDS and PLANTS category, couldn't write the book! Come on Amazon, do better.

This is to inform you that the following detail pages are at the risk of removal from our catalog. You must take remedial actions before 7/1/2024, UTC, else your listing(s) will be removed from our catalog. It is your obligation to ensure that the products you offer, comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon's policies.

ASIN: B0795X2KWW, SKU: QP-B9B0-V294, Title: 5 Button USB Optical Scroll Mouse with Built in Calculator Key Pad

Why is this happening?

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement.

2 votes
0 votes
9 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

This is getting crazy, we have a customer that put in an A-Z claim for delivery 204-8597270-0909926, claiming he did not sign for the parcel even though they received it. Amazon stated that we provided enough information that proves he received it, but still refunded over £100 to the customer and to keep the boots. However, Amazon said that they will not count this claim against our Order Defect Rate. Well thank you Amazon!

Any ideas how I can get this money back, no doubt Amazon will be silent on this issue.

Just a thought, how many parcels do I receive from Amazon that are never signed for? all of them, does this precedent by Amazon now mean I can get a refund and keep the item on all my deliveries?

0 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi everyone,

Has anyone experienced this kind of unfair treatment?

Amazon automatically authorized a return (due to the customer's fault), refunded the buyer, as we never received any return, we filed a Safe-T claim, but it was denied twice.

Am I missing something or is this abuse standard?

0 votes
0 votes
10 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
VAT registration - VAT number box greyed out
by Seller_AJRkrWzM7LfGZ

Hello,

I have recently became VAT registered in the United kingdom

I'm attempting to add my details to my FBA profile, but i'm struck with this:

Note: I am currently a sole trader

I assume Citizen ID is my national insurance number

Business ID i do not have (this is only for LTD's etc)

The VAT box is greyed out, even when i add numbers and select country of The United Kingdom

Could anyone please advise what to do next? - i've heard from other threads that entering the wrong information can really create some troublesome problems!

Many thanks

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Deactivation nightmare
by Seller_WXCra8xehcDxE

@Seller_DNQGSsdC7DccM@Seller_TSXM2A5nxWSuH@Seller_mIRnuhdx7l5sN@Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

I am imploring Amazon moderators for help please. For the second time in a year I have had my seller account deactivated because of an alleged relationship with another account. In both cases the identity of the other account is completely unknown to me (2 different accounts) but no matter how many times I explain this to the verification team or whoever makes decisions on these matters my appeals are rejected and 'more information' is requested. Apart from the name of the other account I have no idea who they are or why Amazon could possibly see any connection. I have sent a gas bill and a bank statement hoping this would satisfy them ( neither of which was specifically asked for but suggested by Account Health adviser) but no good. I simply don't see what else I could provide. In my view there is no justification for this deactivation. Surely if Amazon suspect a link they should provide evidence to back up their assertion which I could then refute. Moderators, what do you suggest?

6 votes
0 votes
11 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Have you had a significant drop in orders in the last two days?

2 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Dear @Seller_mIRnuhdx7l5sN@Seller_XUNeUuvrQDpgP

I trust this Message finds you well.

I am reaching out to address a critical issue affecting our business on Amazon. Over the past 2 weeks, we have experienced a drastic decline in sales, plummeting by 90%. Despite maintaining competitive pricing and boasting excellent seller ratings and account health, our buy box win rate has plummeted to 0% and on the seller app, the featured offer eligibility appears to be "NO" as shown in the screenshot attached.

This alarming situation is significantly impacting our business operations, and we are deeply concerned about the implications for our future success on the platform. As a full-time business reliant on Amazon, such challenges can be demoralizing and threaten our ability to sustain operations.

We urgently request your assistance in resolving this matter as soon as possible. Any insights or actions you can provide to rectify this issue would be immensely appreciated.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 

FAQ

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View release notes