Sales summary disappeared

What a mess! They break things that work!
Instead of removing things that are useful why don’t they start removing those big boxes at the top that serve no purpose at all and they are annoying!
Will Amazon ever listen to Resellers? I doubt it! Lets see if they reverse this awful decision and put things back as they were… at lease they worked!

so useless not good at all

I just reset to default view and now the transaction summary is off on its own on the right, now I can’t move it back? Also my bank account information has all suddenly disappeared completely.

The same happened to me. :confused:

Most of those boxes are of little importance to us on a day to day basis. However things like getting you to use the forum instead of contacting ‘support’… use FBA… sell internationally… etc, etc… are very much in Amazon’s interests.

They are making it clear that they don’t care about us, they only care about themselves.

Just received the message from Customer Support following my complaint:

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand that, you would like to have the home page of the seller central changed as the new layout is not satisfactory. Let me assist you with this concern.

Thank you for contacting us today with your suggestion regarding Seller central home page. I have forwarded your suggestion to our Merchant Technologies team for their review.

Kindly note that this is newly updated home page and this is how it looks and there is no option to go back to old version.

As we continue to improve our services, input from our sellers is invaluable.

Unquote.

So in summary put up and shut up ! Beggars Belief it really does!

Basically - NO.
I have given feedback and suggested that they make them collapsible or at least moveable so we can arrange the page in the way that suits our own personal needs - just like it was before !

lending box??
I’m obviously not worthy

I am lost amazon please don’t ignore this we not

Plebs please listen to us … the last set up was user friendly

We could finger out the sales for the day pending orders etc …

Please please please don’t ignore us …
Jeff please listen to us

and go back to the last user friendly
Amazon
Dash board
Thanks

ive had email for RETURN REQUEST from customer, but because its on the sales summary page, any ideas how we now go about approving them?

If you look under the orders drop down menu or the link at the very bottom of the page.

New Layout:-

Total Crap…

Clueless…

WTF Man. This makes keeping on top of your daily orders and pending order inventory impossible

Me too. Disappeared on yesterday. The sals summary is really useful. I miss it.

The order summary was by far the most useful widget on the dashboard… Now we just have a dozen useless tile adverts for “list more products” etc. WHHHYYYYYYYYYYY???

Does anyone know how it is possible to see a / the chart comparing today’s sales with yesterday’s? Is this no longer an option at all?

What lending box? can you from AMZ? How?

No annoying. Can see monthly orders and sales summary anymore

Concur 100%. The old dashboard was far user friendly wizard on amazon.

@DTMS_DIRECT Lending is by invite only.
You will find over time if you continue to increase in sales, that you will get offers from them fairly regularly.

Could you see last 24 hour sale and the pending orders anywhere.
Now …help ??? :frowning: