How dose shipping credit worldwide?

I. Need to know how shipping credit works :

Is for example that if i put 1 £ of shipping cost then it Will be reduced from my total shipping credit And added me the difference in final price after item has been sold .?.

For yu gi oh booster packs how much is the credit ?

For example i sell 2£(including all amazon fees ) booster pack of 8 Grams of yu gi ho booster pack , And 1 £of shipping cost …

How much Will i receive after sold And shipped ?

Thanks

Hi

You either set your own shipping rates or you get a shipping credit from Amazon you can’t do both on the same item.

If you are a pro-seller you set your own shipping rates (excluding media), if you have a basic seller account or list an item in the media category, Amazon dictate the shipping credit sellers get.

Amazon fees are based on the total amount the buyer pays (including postage charged), and Amazon fees are subject to 15% VAT on top.

Amazon fees differ by category, so you will have to look in seller help for the commission fee for your category, then work out what the fees +VAT will be based on total price buyer pays.

Cheers
Alison

Hello ,

Are you telling me that if Amazon gives a total of 3£ as shipping credit and i spend 1£ to ship the item , i get 2£ on my account + the final price of the item ?

i didn’t understand also : is it valid for Pro seller account too…?

sorry but i’m an italian seller located in Uk since one month and i do not understand technical or specific words

Edited by: animatedgameseurope on May 5, 2014 6:01 PM

Hi

Basic Seller Account - If Amazon gives £3.00 as a shipping credit, then the cost of the item + the £3 shipping credit, less Amazon fees +VAT will be sent to your seller account. However, if you buy delivery through Amazon that would also be deducted before the balance is sent to your seller account.

Pro-seller Account - Amazon do not give shipping credits, you set your own delivery rates UNLESS you are listing in the media category. If you are not listing in the media category, then the cost of the item + whatever you charge your buyer for delivery, less Amazon fees +VAT will be sent to your seller account. Again, if you buy delivery through Amazon that would also be deducted before the balance is sent to your seller account.

So it comes down to are you a basic seller or a pro-seller? What category are you listing in?

Cheers
Alison

Thanks understood

Hi

I already showed you how to work it out - but you didn’t answer if you were a basic or pro-seller nor in which category you listed and that makes a difference. As you know these things but none of the rest of us do, none of us can give you the “easy and fast answer” you demand.

You can work it out yourself as follows:

Basic Account
Buyer pays: item price + delivery

• Less Amazon % fee + 15% VAT
  • Less Flat fee + 15% VAT
    = Seller earns: balance

Pro-seller Account
Buyer pays: item price + delivery

• Less Amazon % fee + 15% VAT
    = Seller earns: balance

Cheers
Alison

please , can someone explain me so ? :

PS : i got suddenly after listed an item on amazon.co.uk

Listing Details:

Item Name (aka Title): 1 x Yu-Gi-Oh - 2014 Star Pack Booster
Quantity remaining: 1
Total quantity sold: 0
Buyer’s price: £2.00
Amazon commission (if sold): () £1.04
credit (if sold): £3.99
Amazon commission (if sold): () £1.05
credit (if sold): £4.08
Condition: New
Comments: New and Sealed

what does it means ? how much will i receive ? what is my shipping credit ? and how to calculate this before listing items ?

easy and fast answers

I think your ‘easy and fast answers’ post is a little bit rude and you may find that people are less likely to help you so just be mindful that people are trying to help, next time you post a question.

In your example you have a purchase price of £2.00 and 2 delivery options (a presume they are for different postal areas - uk and eu?)

First area: 2.00 + 3.99 = 5.99
5.99 x 15% commission = 90p
Vat (15%) on commission = 15p

If you are not vat registered you will received 5.99 - 90p = 4.95
If you are vat registered (and have given Amazon your vat number) you will receive 5.99 - 90 = 5.09

Work the other option out in the same way.

Just to add - I’ve based this on you having a pro-seller account and are in a 15% commission category because I can see from the figures Amazon have given you that this is the case?

Do correct me if i’m wrong

sorry was urgent :frowning:

:slight_smile:

closed #13