user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile
How to report a violation
by Seller_hnDMgUKxMh1V4
Amazon replied

Hello Sellers 👋

Here a quick recap on how to report a violation:

Sellers are responsible for complying with all laws, regulations and Amazon policies when listing products. Amazon encourages sellers to report listing abuse or seller violations of Amazon’s policies or applicable law.

All reports are thoroughly investigated by our team.

For privacy reasons, the results of our investigations cannot be disclosed, but we will take any disciplinary actions that we find appropriate.

Policy violations are the result of a seller violating the activities listed on the Selling Policies and Code of Conduct page.

1. Go to Report Abuse
  2. Select violation type
  3. Provide concerned Order ID or ASIN/ISBN, as applicable
  4. Make sure to include the following information in the Please describe your issue field, as applicable:
  • The store or business name of the seller that you are reporting
  • The ASIN or ISBN of the item’s detail page and the product title
  • The marketplaces for which the violation has occurred
  • A concise explanation of the violation based on the policy
  • Supporting documentation (for example, order IDs, related messaging or receipts)

5. Submit

Best,

Simon

2 votes
0 votes
20 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

When i raised a ticket to amazon why i was charged there was a reply that they will check it and will reply after that i received 2 mail from amazon in chineese language. well anyone have idea how to deal this.

1 vote
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi Amazon,

We are extremely frustrated. Since we requested Amazon to provide us with the VAT breakdown for 14 May 2024 09:23 CST, 30 May 2024 13:11 CST, and 7 June 2024 13:19 CST, after almost two months, Amazon did not provide us with the information for our GBP 265,818.93.

Is it that hard? Our account payment has been frozen for two months, and Amazon did not want to help us, neither were from willing to pay back the VAT owed to Amazon (Forums) and mdri-exec-escalations@amazon.co.uk keeps responding to us that we still need to wait for 72 hours. We have received three similar emails stating that we need to wait for 72 hours on June 6, June 18, and June 19.

Can we get any help from Amazon, or can others assist us in deactivating our Amazon account?

Please do help us.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Two colours in one box
by Seller_hCOsIe8c2Vopw

Hi, I am sending in two different colour of the same product which are small and light, 25 of each colour as I’m new to fba I got 2 different shipping labels, how ever my manufacturer has emailed me today saying as the cases are small and light weight 1.5kg each Amzon is charging them an extra fee (45usd for each case so 90usd in total) but if they have both colours in one carton it would be cheaper (1 x 45 usd). What I’m confused with is I created 1 shipping plan and got 2 shipping labels again meaning 2 cases can I put both these cases in to one larger case? And do I use both the shipping labels on the master carton? But then I’m assuming Amazon would want the dimensions for the master carton? Can someone please help with this ?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Featured offers
by Seller_DwCkZliS4gUdZ

I am the only seller of my products. I am new to Amazon but all products are stocked at FBA and eligible for Prime. Amazon suspended my account and asked for verification documents documents 5 days ago and the account was reactivated within 24 hrs. Since then featured offers % is 0. I am aware there is a tool available within Amazon and they can run a refresh to reindex the products. But the seller support is not helpful.

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

This is getting crazy, we have a customer that put in an A-Z claim for delivery 204-8597270-0909926, claiming he did not sign for the parcel even though they received it. Amazon stated that we provided enough information that proves he received it, but still refunded over £100 to the customer and to keep the boots. However, Amazon said that they will not count this claim against our Order Defect Rate. Well thank you Amazon!

Any ideas how I can get this money back, no doubt Amazon will be silent on this issue.

Just a thought, how many parcels do I receive from Amazon that are never signed for? all of them, does this precedent by Amazon now mean I can get a refund and keep the item on all my deliveries?

1 vote
0 votes
11 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello Amazon Seller Community,

@Seller_XUNeUuvrQDpgP @Seller_Y0HKvtnc5d4SW

Suddenly, all ASINs in my catalog have been disabled from being the Featured Offer. This happened across all ASINs, not just one or two.

I've reached out to Amazon Seller Support multiple times, but they keep giving me generic responses, stating that my ASINs are not eligible to be the Featured Offer. Despite meeting all the eligibility criteria—excellent customer service, product authenticity, and no chargeback claims—this problem persists. Amazon has not shown any concern or provided any real assistance. i went to the official amazon people and just got cold formatted replies and no help

I am requesting a thorough investigation into all aspects of the Featured Offer to understand why this has happened so suddenly across my entire catalog. If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has any insights, your help would be greatly appreciated.

If an Amazon representative is here, please look into my matter. My Case IDs are 9938575802 and 9890623702.

Thank you in advance for your support

Regards,

FIXXELY

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

This is an ongoing issue that needs immediate attention. I am going to tag some other sellers that seem to be facing similar issues and hopefully, collectively we can escalate this.

There are certain brands that this seems to be a bigger issue in our catalogue but I would also say that no brand is safe. The main issues are, variations going missing overnight with no trace or explanation and vital attributes missing and we do not have permission to add these back.

Missing variations

I want to clearly outline some of the issues with the removal of variations. For clarity the variations that were being removed were random. There was no similarity in category or brand and it was never the entire brand or entire category.

• Error 5461 - Consistently receiving this error and the response from seller support has been different every time. The previous batch where we had this issue, we were granted safety listing for a period of time. Upload would still see the errors coming through but we were able to manually create variations. These stuck for about a week before breaking again
  • Error 5461 round 2 - We are now being asked to submit seller applications to remove error 5461, this does not make sense as we would have submitted this application when we created the SKUs. Some of these were created 4+ years ago. The documents are old now so we would have to reach out to renew them which can take time. As I am sure many sellers and mods will sympathise with here, no one in the company is interested in spending time gathering this information just for the application approval to come through and not solving the issue.
  • Error 8032 - We are also seeing SKUs still attached to the parent that was removed. We have been told to add the parent ASIN to then delete and I'm sure you are already seeing the irony in this, but we are not approved to create variations as the same upload would have outlined, so we are going around in circles with this issue.

Missing Attributes

At the moment the main missing attributes are colour and size

• Error 90004401 - We are consistently seeing this error that the colour or size has not been entered even though I will attached screenshots of the upload file as well as the upload file to show that this was in fact included when it was uploaded. I did manage to get on the phone and someone who outlined that the reason why we are getting this error even tho the information is there is because we are not approved.

It is impossible to sell like this and it affects some of our best-selling brands. Seller support seems just as confused as the sellers sometimes and cases go around and around with automated replies outlining why we are seeing errors and little to nothing is done about how to remove the errors.

More clarity is needed on why some variations are randomly being removed and why are some brand permissions are being revoked without warning.

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Handmade category and selling fees.
by Seller_lyUF34znaGncK

I beleive there is a monthly charge for selling on Amazon but it is waived for handmade sellers. Am I still able to list non-handmade items? I was thinking that if so then how come people don't register as handmade to avoid the fees? As is happens 99% of my sales are actually handmade but if that were to change so it was mostly non-handmade then would I be breaking any rules?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
what is going wrong at Amazon??
by Seller_fsMdI9H1tzry5

I have had 4 messages this evening from Customers complaining they did not get their orders today, as Amazon had told them.

3 orders made over the weekend and one very early this morning. We are closed at weekends so these orders all left us today as normal. In the 4 cases Amazon states in the orders, we are to send today for delivery tomorrow, Tuesday. So why is Amazon telling these customer to expect delivery today Monday? One customer even had an email this evening from Amazon telling them their order was delayed..

I know Amazon has a lot of problems, but are they really that desperate that they have to promise a buyer a delivery a day before they tell us that we have to deliver by? I mean the order made this morning was made at 07.15 and they expected delivery today? I can understand the odd issue but 4 orders, and how many more that have not yet complained?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Customer placed an order with us a few hours ago, the delivery date is Friday 5th to Monday 8th and they are demanding we deliver by Thursday 4th or they will claim their money back! It's a £3 order so I can't upgrade to a faster postage and have explained that politely.

And you know if we cancel it, they will leave bad feedback. Any clues what to do?

We already offered twice to cancel it and they said no both times and insisted delivery will be Thursday 4th.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 

FAQ

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View release notes