What is KYC?

It is said that amazon uk should pass KYC review. Shall I waiting for Amazon’s replay or I should send some materials for Amozon first? How can I send this materials?

Thank you

KYC = Know Your Customer. KYC is the process used by a business to verify the identity of their clients (for business, read Amazon for client, read you). The process is in place in order to prevent fraud, money laundering and identity theft, amongst others. Is also known as Due Diligence.

I think it is you who has to pass a KYC review, not Amazon.

If Amazon have asked for documentation from you, provide it. I presume you are going through the account verification process? In which case go into your seller account Settings > Account Info. Areas where information is required from you will be highlighted in red.

Otherwise I’d wait until Amazon contact you for further information

Hi,

Thanks for using the Seller Discussion Forums.

I just want to add a little advice to the helpful information you have already received.

I have just checked your account and can see that you have provided much of the requested information but you have not yet entered your bank details.
I would advise that you enter your banking details so that we can send you the micro payment.
When you enter your bank details Amazon will send you a small amount of money (less than £1.00) which will appear in your bank account within 5-10 working days of entering your details. When you receive this payment you will need to log into your account and click on the link in the line: To provide the required information, please [click here|https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/on-board/configuration/index.html/ref=ag_onconfig_cont_acctinfo]. You will need to Verify Micro payments in the deposit section.

This help page contains some more information: [Required Information to Sell on Amazon|https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/help-popup.html/?itemID=201200780]

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jessica

closed #5