user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

We invite you all to our next Ask Amazon Event on the Amazon Seller Forums. This time, we will answer your questions about the General Product Safety Regulation: Responsible Person and Warning and Safety Information.

Do you have questions about the General Product Safety Regulation: Responsible Person and Warning and Safety Information? Join our Ask Amazon event on October 15-16, 2024, and post your questions as comments on the Ask Amazon thread. We'll forward your questions to our partner team and provide answers.

Please note: This event is intended for general questions and we cannot provide advice or feedback on individual cases.

We look forward to addressing your queries.

5 votes
1 vote
13 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

@Seller_DNQGSsdC7DccM@Seller_Huz6FT08OxHAR@Seller_gAhPNiLrkfTcr

Hi ,

This is my 3rd Post regarding this issue , actually i didnt recieved any email from Amazon about this Policy , and i am not mentally ready for this Policy .

I send 3 email to the team with merchant i d but no response from them .

so kindly give me extension and response me ASAP.

Thank You

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
DAC7 - REPORTING
by Seller_oFNL8eT6hixXY

I just got an email about DAC7. Is it like every EU lived people need to write down their information or not? And what it means 2000EUR, is it the profit or the revenue. For example if I sold a product with value 1800EUR, and get 200EUR. So my revenue is 2000EUR and profit is 200EUR. Will they report to my tax authorization or not? What should I do, I am not sure why they ask to write down my information

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Request to extend DD+7 policy - NO REPONSES!
by Seller_M80BFolQ0DS7m

@Seller_z3k8APxGfbQEK@Seller_Huz6FT08OxHAR@Seller_gAhPNiLrkfTcr

We have requested for an extension to my DD+7 Policy but received no reply yet. Is there anyway of checking to see if my emails sent have been received? We haven't been able to disburse in weeks and have a lot of money owing. Getting to the point of no return on cashflow!

Any help greatly appreciated.

5 votes
0 votes
12 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Return Query
by Seller_HIWyXJCAuQ6DA

Hi, somebody bought a soundbar from us and has created a returns which is auto authorised.

The comments are it's the wrong brand and does't work with their system...so a buyer error.

Where do we stand, even if the buyer has opened it and tested and then returned, r.e. a refund?

0 votes
0 votes
7 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Greetings Cards, Packaging and Sizing
by Seller_vVoOhmXVbiFUi

I am having many issues with trying to list my greetings cards in FBA

- Firstly Amazon continually measure them incorrectly, which means I can't actually sell them as they would sell at a loss

- Secondly they appear to send them in an A4 envelope, which is not required as they are 15cm square and fit comfortably in a C5 (even in a cello)

- So, I was wondering what on earth everyone else selling greetings cards do? - Should I send without a cello wrap (to reduce size) - or will that just cause lots of damage and returns?

- Should I send them complete with the C5 envelope, which would increase FBA storage fees, but reduce the packing fee (presumably)

Any help gratefully received!

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Disbersement notifications widely vary in amount
by Seller_83noA0UUmpFtF

We have been notified we are getting a disbursement initiated today the 5th Oct. Under disbersments it says it will be £42.99 but on the payment dashboard it says it will be £1,056.26.

I do not understand this at all.

Thank you

jim

I have raised this with seller Support, is anyone else seeing anything like this?

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Invalid charge method
by Seller_7vAoFRx6LmLEM

Invalid charge sign keeps restricting my access to account. Its showing I have 2 cards set up. One is active and not expired. But the second on there is also showing active but IS expired it expired in 2023. I wont let me delete the card. And its charge me £1 every time I replace it. Can anyone with this and hiw can I arrange a call back.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Deferred Balance - New Horizon?
by Seller_GuToR7y2Kbfqa

discussion. A new Horizon?

With an unblemished account health, we have recently experienced Amazon tinkering with the Deferred Balance.

When asking why, we are given a very long list of things it could be but when ask for specifics, we're told it is not policy to give specifics.

As we all know, the balance that locks on a Sunday never goes up, just down when taking off any advertising/refunds for the week..... for the first time in 7 years, Amazon kept increasing the balance, taking from Deferred for some unknown reason.

Last night we were paid £Xk and the opening balance was £Xk.... this morning all has moved to Deferred and current balance is under £40.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any advise?

In an increasingly challenging market, how can small businesses manage not knowing what will be kept or not, especially when no reasoning is given?

Thank you

9 votes
0 votes
17 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi Everyone

I believe Amazon create this team only to destroy FBM Business. Tell me if i am wrong after reading my case.

One of our customer contact us 1st September his words is

"01-Sep-2024 15:19

I accidentally set the postcode to the wrong address but it still says my house what do I do"

3 minutes later we responded but this customer never respond back that message or following 3 more messages.

By the way his item already been posted to his address 30 August 2 days before his first contact.

He opened A to Z claim 28 of September, This USELESS team refund money to customer and gave us ODR

I only thinking 2 option here, A to Z team is useless full untrained people there or They main duty is destroy FBM business?

Anyone who read so far please tell me if i have any single fault in this case to deserve ODR.

BY the way 6 times i appeal the case with all screenshots , proof etc... and they keep closing case.

As all FBM Business owners we have to became one to find permeant solutions for this USELESS TEAM

1 vote
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello @Seller_Huz6FT08OxHAR @Seller_DNQGSsdC7DccM @Seller_TSXM2A5nxWSuH @Seller_XUNeUuvrQDpgP @Seller_gAhPNiLrkfTcr @Seller_hnDMgUKxMh1V4 @Seller_mIRnuhdx7l5sN @Seller_fgtTzyHQfOM1x

Hope you are all well

We recently received the following feedback for order 026-9396878-6939518:

‘’None of the DVD will play in my DVD player. My DVD player says "No Disc" when I try to play any of the three DVDs.’’

As the entire feedback comment is a product review, please help us remove it.

I already tried removing it using the feedback removal tool but without luck and also opened a case with customer support (ID 10386618612) but equally we had no luck

Yours sincerely;

Juan

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 

FAQ

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Release notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View release notes

Conditions of use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies